Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A pawsome award...

Wooo to all of my friends!!!

I am sorry that I have been missing in action for about a week here. Mom has been hogging the PC (literally) since my last post about Zim's birthday. See, she is a dance teacher, and they have been on Christmas Break from classes. Well, Wed, she returns to class to begin her recital dances. Well, on Dec. 31, she sat at the PC for nearly 5 hours listening to music and looking up lyrics to make sure the songs did not have anything bad in them. Then, she claimed she had to take some days to listen to the music and let it inspire her to what steps to create with the music. So, on Sunday, she entered panic mode! Friends, let me tell you - I was neglected for like 3-4 hours on Sunday. All she did was sit at the PC, listening to her music, pen in one hand, and was writing down combinations, hand movements... then she would stand up, and perform the steps to see if they worked with the music. I did make that part a bit hard for her in the sense that I got up off the sofa and helped her perform the dance moves. She was not 100% pleased since I "was in her way," but I think I helped her. Anyroo, she has made some good headway in her dances, so now she is not so stressed out.

I am also sorry that I have neglected to visit all of your blogs. I feel really bad. I will be playing catch up the next few days!!

So, I just got back from a walk with mom and received a message from Storm! Guess what? She and the rest of the AO4 send me a very special award!!! Also, my BFF Khyra gave me the same award. WOW! I can't believe it. Storm said that the "rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland." Wow! I can't believe I am a part of this group. How Khool!


This is going to be HARD to only give this to 10 people because you all totally rock. So, I am going to give this award to:



I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Hugs, Sitka (& Meows from Tia)

24 comments:

Snowball said...

I miss talking to you in the Sunday Chat. Congratulations on the Award and thank you for passing it to me. I love your blog and visiting your blog always make us smile.

Luv,
Snowball

Peanut said...

wow your mom can dance. How cool. My mom can't. :) We are glad you are back. Don't let your mom hog the computer so much again

Maggie & Mitch said...

How come you guys were dancing to the music too?
Thank you so much for the award! We are honored!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

I hope your mum got her dance moves all sorted. Pa makes me dance with him sometime...!

Thank you so much for the award, what an honour!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Ruby Bleu said...

Your blog always makes MY day - Woot!

hey, are we gonna be planning a pawty for special little kitty soon??? Just let me know...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

'Bout time there BFF!

So glad to have passed on the kudos to WOO and - YES - Tia too!

Woo know what woo need to do when that mom of yours hogs YOUR laptop - Be a Meeskha!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Sitka
I know when they hog the computer it takes for ever to push them off Harrrr Congrats on the award Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Frasier said...

Glad you got your computer back!!
Frasier

Sophie Brador said...

Sitka, Tell Tia that mom saw a kitty exactly like her at that silly cat show she was at. She took a picture of it, but her lens is all messed up and it came out super blurry.

xo
SB

Holly said...

You deserve it! I was going to nominate you, but Ao4 beat me to it!! Thank you for picking me!! I do love your blog, and listening to your humans cute southern accent!!

Hbbb

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome award you got Sitka. ;)

~ Girl girl

Simba said...

Glad to have you back. Congratulations on your award.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

That's a great award & THANK YOU! You are very sweet Sitka... I'm glad that my mommy never uses the compooter for anything else except blogging. I really love her!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka and Tia...me glad u back me misseded u, congratulashuns on u awarwd....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Ferndoggle said...

Our Mom used to dance when she was puppy...now she has two left feet!

You always make our day, Sitka!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

The Daily Echo said...

Sitka, you need to get the camera and get pictures of Mom when she's dancing! We're glad she's sharing the computer again.
ECHO

sharkgila said...

Congratulations on the award!

WOoo,
Togo

Jake of Florida said...

How cool to have a dancing Mom!!! We'd love to see pictures. A video maybe?

Thank you for the sweet award. You all make our day too!!!

Lots of woofs,

Jake and Just Harry -- the Barkalots

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your award!
With all that work I am sure you mom did great today!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kapp pack said...

Congrats! You always make our day too!

Woo woo, Kelsey An

The Army of Four said...

Well-deserved, Sitka! Totally!
I sure would like to see you helping your mama with the dances. You could even help her with new steps like a play bow, a "coyote fluffing the prairie" move, raising your snooter to howl and stuff like that!
Play bows,
Zim

Jackson said...

Hey Sitka, congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it onto me! J x

Amici said...

Congrats on the award! We'd love to see pics of you dancing to the music, especially Sitka and Tia. :)

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Happy New Year, Sitka & Tia! That would be neat seeing you dancing to the music wif yur mommy. We haven't been blogging lately. Mommy hasn't felt up to it. But we're back, too. Yur mommy's apple cake sounds delicious in yur other post. Maybe if we give her the big, sad eyes looks she'll make it fur us. Stop by to say hi.
Til next time,
-Cosmos & Juneau-