Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Today's post serves three purposes! First, I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!! I sure hope you are getting extra belly rubs, ear scratchies, and treats!!!!

Second, I wanted to thank the Army of Four for a WONDERFUL package that they sent to us on January 26th (the day Tia went into the hospital). I would like to tell you a bit about that surprise package!!! Here is my lovely snooter checking out the box!


Mom finally helped me to get it open and look what is inside! The Army of Four's mom wrapped each piece individually. How sweet it that? So, you may see something with Pet Store Fabric on it? Well that is the Z-Bag named after my handsome Zimmie!! Zim's mom is amazing at making quilts, purses, etc! She is one talented lady. Do you remember my quilt they made for me? The second photo shows ALL of the goodies that were in the box for Tia and me... oh, mom too (as the purse is for her).

Oh.... These greenies smell yummy! I immediately looked cute so she would give one to me.

Now, the third reason for today's post goes with the second reason. Do you recall Tuesday's post from Zim? He talked about having a friend who was on a mission. Well, that friend completed his mission and arrived to my home. Look at my "Love" Stuffie!

Now Zim did mention that the little friend had a message. Zim wrote, "OK, little guy! You know what to do, right? Find her! Find her and tell her!" Isn't he such a romantic? Well, I sent him a little stuffie too and I gave my stuffie the SAME mission that Zim gave his stuffie. Here is what I told Zim - I wish I could give your snooter a kiss on Valentine's Day, but I hope the little stuffie will do.

Happy Valentines to MY Zim and to all of my lovely and wonderful friends.

P.S. Tia would like to wish boyfriend, Wilber, a VERY Special Happy Valentine's Day!

28 comments:

Indy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sitka! What a cool goodie box you got!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Sitka! My bee-roo-tiful Sitka! My heart is so touched by these pictures of you with your goodie box!!! I'm glad my little friend completed his mission and I must say - you look SO adorable with him!
Glad your mom likes the Z Bag, too! Ha roo!
Tons of love and happy Valentine's Day!
Play bows,
Zimmie

The Daily Echo said...

Oh that's SO sweet! Ahhh.....true love. It makes me want to howl at the moon!
ECHO

Maggie & Mitch said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet!
Happy Valentine's day to both of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woos there Sitka~
Well, as I told the Zimstigator, he's one lucky guy. As I see it, this is a true case of Puppy Love!
Happy Heart Day!
Summi

Lady Kaos said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sitka & Tia!
You and Zim are so cute sending each other stuffies!
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a great box of stuff!

Steve and Kat

Happy Valentines Day, Tia!
Purrr...
Wilbur

The Brat Pack said...

Happy Valentines Day!! That's sooo sweet of the Ao4, especially Zim. :)

Give your Mom kisses for us,
Tucker-Doodle

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Steve and K(h)at woo the truth: Great box of stuff!

Your Zim is just SOOOOO furry sweet to think of woo!!

Hope woo and Tia have a great one -
be sure to give your humans some khysses from ME!!!

Wags&Khysses,
Your BFF Khyra

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Sitka & Tia
Happy Valentines day Harrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sitka and Tia.

Those are some very pawsome gifts. I love greenies too.

Luv
Snowball

Kapp pack said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Wonderful pressies....mom was drooling over your mom's purse!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Lorenza said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Glad you had a lovely day getting that big box of presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba said...

That great gifts. Happy Valentines day.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw that's so sweet of Zim to send that little pup on a mission.

~ Girl girl

Harry said...

What a sweet gift. Happy Valentine's day girls!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Bama said...

Puppy love is in the air, fur shur! What a grrrreat box of gifts, and your mom is SO lucky to have her furry own, KZK original bag! Woo look so cute with your love puppy.
Happy Valentines Day (mom says it still counts since we won't let her go to bed till she visits all our buddies bloggies!)
Kisses,
Bama & the RHP

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, great stuff there! Happy Valentine's Day!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Zoo Crew said...

Happy Heart Day, Sitka and Tia!

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew

Penny & Poppy said...

You aren't going to eat that stuffie or anything like that are you? He's way too cute to perform destructomania on! Happy Valentine's day to both of you. We sure are glad Tia's feeling better!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Thor said...

Khool pressies, Sitka! Zim's very lucky--you're beewootiful! And tell your sister I'm glad she's feeling better!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Is the stuffie still in one piece? Ari would have dissected it by now!

Joe Stains said...

You and Zim are SO romantic!

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh wonderful presents. Happy valentine to you'all too!

Husky Hugs and kisses.
MayaMarie

Amici said...

We hope you had an extra special Valentine's day! Looks like you got some neat presents. :)

D'Azul Siberian said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's day.

Comet and BLU said...

We hope you both had a happy Valentine's day. From the looks of the presents, we would say you did.
Comet and BLU

Jan said...

Uh, Jan can't find where the directions are located to make those frozen treats you said she should try. For us. Try for us.

jans funny farm