Well as the title says - I am playing catch up. I have been tagged twice and given two awards... so that is what I want to blog about today.
Cap’n Maverick tagged me like 2 weeks ago to name my 5 favorite things under three different categories. So, here it goes....
Our fave 5 TV shows
1. Dirty Sexy Money
2. Big Shots
4. Any Dog Show on the Animal Planet
5. Amazing Race
Our fave 5 Movies
1. Just Married
2. Oceans 11 (however it would be cool if it was Siberian’s 11)
3. The Devil wears Prada
4. Meet the Parents
5. Meet the Fockers
Our fave 5 words to say or things to hear
2. Ha roo roo rooooooooo
3. Do you want to go ride???
4. Don’t put Tia’s head in your mouth! (Hey, I just want to give her loves!)
5. Do you want to go to Sonic?
The Army of Four also tagged us to tell our friends (and them) 7 weird facts about my sister and myself.
1. I can do the froggy doggy with any one of my paws, but can’t do all of them at once.
2. When I go outside to potty before my parents leave for work, I refuse to eat a treat. I will save it for when they return.
3. Tia LOVES to drag items throughout the house… mom’s panties & bras, blankets, my toys… she doesn’t discriminate.
4. I secretly love catnip! It smells SOOO good.
5. I love to pop tennis balls and Tia loves to carry them though the house
6. Usually between 2am-6am, Tia will sometimes bat mom and dad in the mouth to get them to get up, open the bedroom door, so she can go prowl.
7. Tia enjoys my crate way more than I do!
Wow! That sure was alot of thinking there. I would like to tag Steve, Kat, and Wilber on the 5 thing's game. I would like to tag Tia's new friend Sassy on the 7 weird things tag.
Moving right along to my two awards.... oh, OUR two awards.... First the Army of Four presented us with this E for Excellent award. They were told that the "award is given to bloggers who have wonderful outstanding styles and a fantastic ability to keep us thinking, amused and entertained." WOW! Thanks you 4 for including Tia and myself in such a pawsome and meowsome award!!!
Jan's Funny Farm presented Tia with a special award. It is called the Friend of a Woofie award. This is an award given to a kitty who has a woofie as a friend. Jan said, "If they let a woofie blog sometimes, posts information on woofie safety, or just love to cuddle with a woofie of their own," then that kitty needs this award. So, Tia's request was that her boyfriend Wilber be given this award. Thanks to Jan and her crew for giving this award to my big sister!
Well, I think that I am almost caught up here. I am checking in on all of your blogs, even though I am not posting a comment every time. Things have been crazy here with Tia being sick and the parents running around like crazy people! They are always complaining about work and being tired and just want to stay home. So, I say STAY HOME for the love of fur! But they have not listened to me yet. Oh well!
Well, hope you all have a lovely weekend! Hugs and Purrs, Sitka and Tia
P.S. Tia went back today for her checkup from being at the kitty hospital. She is doing very well except her potassium level is still at a 10 (normal range is 3.5-5.8) and her Lipacytes have gone back up to 1623 (normal range is 100-1400). She put on a little over a pound in a week. When she left the vets a week ago, she was 7 lbs, and now she is 8.9lbs! Woo Hoo! So doc said she comes back in 2 weeks unless she gets sick. She is still on her prescription food (and will be forever). She completed her medicine to help her tummy digest food easily... so, we are all keeping our paws that she continues to keep her food down without doing the horka horka dance... Because if she does, it is back to the vets with her fluffy butt! So, keep those good vibes coming her way (just on the safe side).