Monday, February 4, 2008

Présents de Faya

Oh friends.... Tia and I received the best smelling box in the mail on Friday. It came all the way from Switzerland! Tia et moi avons reçu la meilleure boîte sentante dans le courrier vendredi. Il est venu toute la manière de Suisse ! (Faya, I hope mom was correct in helping me with this translation.)

Friends, there were some awesome things in this box. Let me get started in showing you what Faya sent to me. Here I am with my beautiful bandanna and card from Faya!!! Me voici avec ma belles bandanna et carte de Faya!!!


Oh my dogness! Faya found these chocolate treats for doggies. Let me tell you friends, they are awesome!!!

Oh this is awesome. My mom was talking to Véronique about the harness that Faya has. Well guess what? Faya sent me one like her's. Don't I look cool???

Faya also sent me this cool stuffie. I think it is a fat cow, ha ro ro rooooo! I do know one thing - it is FUN! Mom took a bit of video of me playing with it. Please excuse her French accent. She is not very good, though she thinks she is, ha roo roo rooooo! I think if she did not talk in that baby squeaky voice, it would be alot better!

Faya was very sweet to think of Tia. She sent her these heart shaped salmon treats! Faya était très doux pour penser à Tia. Elle lui a envoyé ces festins saumonés formés par coeur !

Can't you tell that Tia LOVED them. Don't worry friends, mom only gave her one. She snapped the photo very quickly before Tia had the chance to pull one out.

Faya, thank you very much. We really appreciate everything that you sent to us. You are such a sweet and special friend and we love our prizes. Faya, merci beaucoup. Nous apprécions vraiment tout que vous nous avez envoyé. Vous êtes un tel doux et l'ami et nous spéciaux aiment nos prix.

Hugs - Sitka (et Tia)

P.S. We have not forgotten the tag from Maverick, the award and presents from the Army of Four, and a some treats we got in the mail today from Steve, Kat, and Wilber! Stay tuned.

27 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
Faya sent you two very nice presents! Sure she is a good friend! I like your harness too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

PS Is Tia back to normal?? I hope so!

Faya said...

Woooohooooo I am so happy that you like my cow ! And the treats ! And the harness.... is it the good size ? It looks like yes....
I love your mom's accent !
Kisses, Faya and Véronique

The Brat Pack said...

Those are some great pressies! You look pawsome in that harness too. That was super nice of Faya!

Tucker-Doodle

Holly said...

What pawsome pressies!!! And I love your video! I shake my stuffies up just like that!

I bet Tia just loves her treats!! And I bet she wishes she could have more, but with her medical condition, it's better to be safe than sorry!!

What a great friend Faya is to send you all such goodies!

Hbbb

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Those are very nice gifts.

Its great to know that Tia is at home. We know that she is very happy to be at home.

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Faya sure is a nice friend to send those pawsome gifts to you and Tia

~ Girl girl

Tucker said...

Hi gang!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get the Human Assistant to visit blogs for a while! I missed reading about Tia's emergency.

I hope she is doing lots, lots better and can enjoy those treats!

And your harness - cool!

Take care, you two!

Amber-Mae said...

Great goodies Faya sent you guys! I bet Tia is now the happiest kitty in the whole wide world! So are you too, Sitka...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Hello Sitka
They look like ace presents.
And I am pleased to hear that your friend Tia is back home safely.

Pippa

Mack said...

Look at you smile Sitka. Was it because of all those cool pressies or because Tia's home!!!???:)

The Daily Echo said...

Mom loves that cow! She's grumbling about how she can't buy cute stuffies for us because we take one stuffy and make it into ten. Whatevvvver! I can smell those salmon treats all the way over here.....mmmmmm! Tia looks wonderful.
ECHO

Sophie Brador said...

Mon dieu! Beaucoup des cadeux! How nice of Faya and Veronique. That harness looks great. I hope Tia is continuing to improve.

xo
SB

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You look so cute in that first picture with your bandana! All your toys look really great. Tia, you look lovely eating your present.

Wilbur

(PS. Steve and Kat told me I had to leave nice comments for them while they are at the vet.)

Maggie & Mitch said...

Faya is such a sweetie! What beautiful gifts she sent to both of you! Enjoy those treats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

Neat treats! Thanks for adding us to your blog roll: we just put you in ours, too! Now it'll be that much easier for us to visit again, and again, and again!
Bon nuit,
Kathryn and Ari

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Tres Bien!

Tu as une grande vache!

La vache allez SKHWEAK SKHWEAK!!

C'est tres magnifique!!!

Et elle nomme est Veroniques!!!!

Bonne nuite ma BFF!

Bouche a tu!

Khyra

Joe Stains said...

you really taught that stuffy a lesson, HOLY COW. Get it?? hehe

Hammer said...

Hi Sitka and Tia
Faya is a good mate. You deserve all these beaut presents, and more. We're so pleased Tia is back home safe and sound again to put you in your place.
Love from Hammer

Simba said...

What lovely presents. That cow is not long for this world is it.


Simba xx

The Army of Four said...

Oooh, ha roo, Sitka! Le wowzers, que tu es belle!
Ammy wants to know if that cow is "La vache qui rit"? Ha roo roo roo! Ammy's so funny. Dave came running when he heard the squeak; he thought it might be Wonky at first. Storm said this is a good reminder that she needs us to work on our French at the SZK School of Siberian Studies.
Have you named your moo-cow yet?
Play bows,
Zim

Penny & Poppy said...

That was really sweet of Faya to send you such pawsome presents! She's a really good friend!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow! What awesome pressies!! You have great friends :)

Peace + Paws,

Zennie-Bug

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Sitka & Tia
Glad you are home Harrr I have tagged you on my blog go there to find out Harrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Agatha and Archie said...

OH!!!that's who the package was going to!!!!!!!!! You lucky lucky!!!!! And you look so handsome in our bandanarana!! And that cow.... excellent!! We came running!! Love A+A

Comet and BLU said...

Those treats look fantastic! What a great present. We are glad Tia is feeling well enough to sneak a treat.
Comet and BLU

The Army of Four said...

Oops. We tagged you, too! Maybe both you and Tia can answer!
Play bows,
Zim

Sassy Kat said...

That was so nice that Faya sent ya presents. What a wonderful friend. See you two soon, sooner than ya might think, ha, ha, ha.