Friday, March 21, 2008

Shake it baby, shake it....

Hi friends!!!

Mom is hanging out with me at home today since she did not have to work (WOO HOO!). As she was cleaning up, she found a Siberian Stuffie that she had bought a while ago (umm... actually, she bought three). So, she decided to let me play with it... ok, let me HAVE it! Oh what fun I have had. It is like having my own puppy!

Mom was teasing me by putting my stuffie on top of my crate. That was mean, I think.




Ah yes... this is more like it. I shook and shook this stuffie. It really was a good one to shake. I even made it take flight. I shook it so fast that it got away from me and went sailing in the air, ha rooooo!

Ha roooo! That was fun. Did that give you a good image in your head at how I shook that stuffie? Now, wanna see it happen? (as usual mom sounds like a doofus, so ignore her, please!)




So, once I finished shaking and tossing the stuffie, I decided to get on the sofa with mom. "Hey Ma... I like this new toy. Thank woo!"

Well.... gotta get back to supervising mom as she cleans and folds laundry. A Sibe's work is never done!

Hugs - Sitka

23 comments:

Penny & Poppy said...

That's one pawsome stuffie, Sitka! We're glad you get to enjoy a day with your Mom. Ours had to work today! Bummer!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Cassidy said...

Ah, that be cute toy. Me sneaked upstairs other day and stealed a soft toy, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
You did a great job shaking that stuffie!
Enjoy your weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie & Mitch said...

What a cool toy and it looks just like you, Sitka! Make sure you don't rip him up, okay?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball said...

I play with stuffie by shaking it too. You better watch you little sibe pup before Tia decide to carry it around the house again.

Luv
Snowball

Lady Kaos said...

My Mom had to work today. I thin she should have today or Monday off since the holidy lands on a Sunday! I love shaking my stuffies! Especially NEW stuffies!
Kaos

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Sitka
great job telling that stuffie whos boss Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick The Pirate

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I think I have one of those stuffies too!

Woo did a fine job working it working it working it -

I'm sure you did just as well supervising too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Daily Echo said...

That's a very nice stuffy Sitka. Mom and Dad have a collection of Siberian stuffies like that one in their bedroom and we stand on our tippy toes to get a better look. We keep hoping one will accidentally fall on the floor. We'd rescue it of course.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Cool new stuffie! You were shaking it so fast, I couldn't even see it! I think it looks like you so it must be your puppy. :-)

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Looks like you were having lots of fun! New stuffies are always fun!

Kisses, Sky boy

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sitka, Do you ever make her refold the towels. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

xo
SB

Faya said...

Woooohoooo Sitka ! Nice stuffie ! I like the way you play with it. I do the same and I think it is the best way !!! Happy Easter, kisses, Faya

Simba said...

Stolen toys are the best ones.

Simba x

The Army of Four said...

Ha ROO! I could watch that video over and over again! You look so cool playing with your stuffie!
That's so cool that you get to help with the laundry! I love doing stuff like that!
Play bows,
Zimmie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Is that cannibalism?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, you sure gave your new stuffie friend a GOOD shake!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Thor said...

Mama has a Sibe stuffy my honorary sister Khyra sent her. She named it Khyra II, and it even has some of Khyra's fluffiness with it. Would you believe that Mama won't let us even touch it?!?

Woos,
Thor

Holly said...

That's exactly what I do with my stuffies!!! It IS a lot of fun to shake them like that!!!

Great video!!!!

Holly

Tucker said...

Good shaking! It was blurry when we watched the movie. Very cool!

Comet and BLU said...

What a great stuffie! You do a fantastic job shaking it and making it fly. We love to shake stuffies too!

Noah the Airedale said...

You and my sisters would get on great guns Sitka. They love shaking stuffies too.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah
ps. we missed that bad word...hee hee.

Simba said...

What a cool pressie!! It's like your mini-me!! I'll never find a stuffed Manchester!! BOL!

HM thinks your mum's accent is cool! ;o)

wags,

Simba