Guess what I helped mom do last night? Do you remember the Banana Layer Cake recipe that the Army of Four posted? Well, I assisted (ok, Tia did too) mom in making one for us last night.
Please allow me to take you by a step by step process of the most important steps of making this delicious khake!
1. Carefully inspect the bananas that will be used in the khake!
2. Take a nap and awake to find that the first layer has been carefully placed on the plate to be iced!
3. Prepare to make the icing. But most importantly, make absolutely sure that all cream cheese is being used!
4. Once the icing has been mixed, make sure none is left on the beaters. This is a very important step! If the icing is not worthy of being put on the khake, your trustworthy Siberian will gladly eat what is not usable as you make a new batch.
5. Stand in the kitchen in awe of the icing that your mom has put on the khake! And use those Sibe Mal Mind Melds to get a taste.
6. Finally, once the icing has set up, the khake can be cut.