Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mimoshitokutakika Rinkashikiku

Meow all kitties and puppers.... Tia here. My cool cat friend Huffle Mawson tagged me in a Japanese name game.

Here are the rules:
Simply spell out your name using the following key:
A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D -te, E - ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - ta, M - rin, N - to, O - mo, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T - chi, U - do, V - ru, W - mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi.
Then tag 6 friends!

Tia - Chikika
Sitka - Arikichimeka

MEOW! This is cool. I am not sure exactly how to pronounce this, but it looks cool. Oh, you may wonder what the title of this post means... well, you will have to stick around to find out... Every now and then I will drop you some hints... some of my friends know... but don't give it away.

The "school year" for mom is winding down. She has her dance recitals this week, so Sitka and I are home with Dad while Mom is at the theatre. Soon, no dance for the summer, and TWO DAY WORK WEEKS! I love when the summer is here so I can spend more time with my mom... ok, and Sitka too. Since mom is tied up at the theatre and she has not left the puter out where my kitty claws can reach, I don't know who has played and who has not. So if you have not played... PLEASE do! Oh - here is an older photo of me for your entertainment :)
Meows - Tia

18 comments:

Snowball said...

Lol, Tia, I love to drink from my jie jie's cup too. Daddy and mummy have been trying to lecture jiejie against letting me drink from the same cup but I am a better teacher. hee...

Peesss: 2 days work week means some MJ sessions?

Luv
Snowball

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo, Tia! What's in that glass? You aren't having an adult beverage, are you?
Hmm.... I know what your post title means, but I won't spill the beans! Hey, that rhymes, doesn't it? Cool. I gotta go tell Dave, in case he wants to work it into a poem!
Play bows (and special ha roooos to Sitka!),
Zim

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your name sounds like a song to us, Tia! Is that water or something stronger?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tracey and Huffle said...

What a great name for you Tia! And for Sitka too.

That photo of you is just too cute.

Huffle Mawson

Purrr S: I haven't forgotten about the Cat Pack. Mum is working on the logo as we speak! Should have something next week hopefully.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Woo!

I have to get chopping on mine too!!

And make sure you visit a certain website for this week's puppy pikhks!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Tia
are you dinking Dr. Pepper like Lisa the Mean is right now Harrrr?
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Lorenza said...

Your japanese names are cute. But I prefer just Sitka and Tia!
I know what the title means... but I don't know the meaning of the words!
What were you drinking Tia??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba said...

That is a cute photo. These names seem to get longer.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You 2 have really cute japanese names. :) What's that you're drinking Tia?

~ Girl girl

Tucker said...

Hey, Chickie!

The Human Assistant says my Japanese name is Cheetos. But I think it must be longer than that.

Japanese is almost as foreign as the Chukchi language!

Tucker said...

Oh I forgot to vote on the drink! It looks like ginger ale to me!

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

You guys are so lucky. You get to spend more time with your momduring summer.

Here is 5 to 6 days work week all year around..sigh

Love
Boy n Baby

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Tia, when I first saw your name, I thought it said chicken! Ha, ha, meow!

You look cute drinking out of your mom's glass. What were you drinking?

Meow,
Wilbur

The Daily Echo said...

This game has resulted in some very interesting names. I like our names just the way they are I think. Just what would be in that glass?? Mom's adult grape juice isn't it there is it?
ECHO

Jackson said...

Hey Tia, what was that you're drinking? It looks very tasty!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Tia-
We loved seeing your new name. Good luck to mom and be sure to wash the glass after you've finished drinking from it!

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Tia
Tess likes to drink from the pinkies cup too. She goes for red wine and coffee....hmmm. What's in your glass??
How's Sitka going??

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Indy said...

LOL! This is a cool game! My name is: Kitotefu!