Saturday, May 17, 2008

MEME Memoir

Woooo... Two of the most handsome Sibes - Zim (my one and only) and Maverick - tagged me in a MEME Memoir!!!
Here's what you're supposed to do:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6. Have fun.
So... here it goes....
Artistic - I appreciate the fine arts!
Loving to my sister, Tia

Loyal (always watching for my parent's save arrival home)

Self Securer - I can get comfy about anywhere!

Cultured - I love to travel (and no, I did not drink any Adult Grape Juice)

Social - I can always meet friends anywhere I go.

Well friends... If woo have not done this, consider wooself tagged!!!

Hugs - Sitka

19 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Great pics!!!! I didn't know you took dance class! How cool!

Woo woo, KA

Holly said...

Interesting "artistic" photo!!

Love your comfy bed photo!! I love the sleep in the bed too!

Holly

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
Good job with your Memoir Meme! And great pictures to prove your words!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Echo said...

That "artistic" photo just amazed me! There's still things we don't know about woo! You're such a good big sister to Tia. Great pictures.
ECHO

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow, Sitka! What a GREAT JOB! And I'm not just saying that 'cuz you're bee-roo-tiful and everything. Well... OK, maybe I AM ... but you DID do a good job!
I love your sleepy pose! Sigh. And the one of you and Tia!
Play bows and special ha rooos,
Zimmie

Maggie & Mitch said...

What a great memoir! We love the picture of you and Tia so close together! awwwwwwwwwwwww

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

Sitka,
What a fabulous life you lead. And I'm so glad Tia made it into at least one of the pictures--she's so lovely!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Too bad woo khouldn't have been social with me on Saturday!

It was sooooo fun!!

Nice shots woo used with your most excellent word choice!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Khomfy Like that TOO!

Noah the Airedale said...

We love how you get along so well with Tia. That is a lovely photo of the two of you together.
Looks like your pinkies enjoy nice vino too. Cases of the stuff are always arriving on our doorstep.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Tracey and Huffle said...

Tia's turn! Tia's turn!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Purrr S: great pictures Sitka!

The Husky in the Window said...

Those are all good Sikta, but our favortie is the loving one with Tia.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Tasha & Eva said...

We never realized how color coordinated you and Tia are. And we love the picture of you in the bed. That looks so comfy.

Eva

Comet and BLU said...

Great descriptions and pictures! You look so comfy on the bed, and so loving to Tia.

Thor said...

You certainly looked cozy in that bed!

Woos,
Thor

PS--you've been tagged again!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Well, I love the picture of you with Tia, but you won't catch me doing that with Wilbur! You're cute in all the pictures!

Kat

Simba said...

I didn't know you did ballet. Love the photos.

Simba x

Tracey and Huffle said...

Tia, I have tagged you in a new game on my blog!

Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat

Tucker said...

Yes, you two are nicely color-coordinated!

It looks like you might be impatiently waiting for the camera to turn away. Then will you bite Tia?

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We thought that the loving part is soooo sweet.

Love
Boy n Baby