Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Harbor Report: Part 1 of 2

Puppy Woos every pup! Cornelia Marie here with this week's Harbor Report. This will be a two part because it would make one very long post and I don't think my attention span is that great yet. So, I will do what I can, but really need to get back to playing with my stuffies.

Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Current Conditions: 50F, 10C, Cloudy with chance of rain


It seems since I got to my new home that we have acquired quite the collection of sea creatures. Humm... I wonder why? Anyroo, I thought today I would introduce you to all of my new friends.

First a box arrived from Khyra and her mom. It is the largest octopus and lobster I have ever seen. Ok, it is the only octopus and lobster that I have seen, but that is not the point. Sitka took to the octopus while I decided the lobster would be the best fit for me.

Aren't those the coolest ever??? Here are a few more photos of Sitka and I with the octopus! We like to play tug of war with it!!!

Awww, look at my sissy! For the most part, we are good toy sharers.

Oh mom got this cool video of us and the toys! Check it out. Mom is funny. Please don't pay much attention to her.

Ha rooo! I am not sure why Sitka tried to burry the octopus in the sofa. It sure looked fun. Mom didn't let me try it, however.

Well stay tuned to next Tuesday for part 2! I have more creaturers to introduce you to!

Puppy Woos! Cornelia Marie

22 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

That lobster is HUGE!! Cool toys, Khyra & her Mom rock!

Bear

Sophie Brador said...

I just got a lobster exactly like that one from Toffee and Riley!

xo
SB

The Army of Four said...

Cornelia Marie! Are your teethy-teeth on the sofa?!?! Ha roo roo roo! Ask me how many times I'VE been asked that one!? ... uh... only with "Zim" substituted for "CM". Ha roo roo roo!
Great toys!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Wowzers, look at how gorgeous Sitka looks! Wowzers!

D'Azul Siberian said...

Wooo Cornelia Marie, those are very cool sea creature toys. Woo are very lucky.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrrr Cornelia Marie
The lobster you have is as big as you Harrrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The OP Pack said...

Looks like you two made a great catch!!!! Enjoy those delicacies from the sea.

Woo, the OP Pack

Lacy said...

w00f's Tia, Sitka and Cornelia Marie, heehee dontcha love watchin puppys...they always haff shuch fun...dat lobster iz huge...

b safe,
~rocky~

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That octopus looks really cool. You could have an eight way tug-o-war!

Kat

Maggie and Mitch said...

You guys share so well! Mitch would have stolen everything and claimed it as his!
We love your sea creatures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eduardo said...

Holy Cow! those are some very pawsome looking toys! I like the video it looks like y'all were having a lot of fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lady Kaos said...

Those are really cool toys! I think that's the biggest lobster I've ever seen! I burry toys in the couch all the time to keep my brother and sister from getting them. It drives Mom crazy, especially when she sits down and then all of a sudden feels a wet stuffy on her butt or back.
Kaos

Tracey and Huffle said...

Maybe I should send Roger the rat over to you. He's too big for me to play with, I've decided.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Glad woo shared that today!

I was just telling PHBbbbbbb's mom about it bekhause we sent Khady Lynn a starfish!!

Good job with the report little Khornelia Marie!!!

Khan't wait to see Part 2!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
Khyra sent you two very nice presents! That lobster sure is pawesome.
Why Sitka was buring her octopus??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Welcome to blogging, Cornelia Marie!

Sitka & Tia, yur new lil' sis, Cornelia Marie, is so kute (in Khryanese talk!)! Oh-woo we have been out of touch fur a while!

Take care all,

-Cosmos & Juneau-

Kapp pack said...

Furry cool toys!

Woo woo KA

FurX4 said...

Oh Sissie! You got wonderful toys to destuff! How exciting! You are so silly hiding behind the shades!
I see you are playing near the sofa...do you get to run on it and all the other furniture too?!?!?!? I love to jump on the furniture and practice my zoomies!
Sounds like you are learning about the value of kitties too! It's hard work, but I'm catching on very good!
Stop by and say "HI!"
Your Brudder...
Shinzou

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO Cornilia Marie and Sitka

What AWESOME Toys!!! We loved the video

Thor and Marco Polo

Tatum Tot said...

Oh man I wish I could get some sea creatures! I'm just starting to find out how fun toys are, and whenenver I get one the Mum plays with me and that's fun!

The Husky in the Window said...

What fun toys! I like that picture of you biting the sofa.
We had fun watching the video. You pups are cool!
Husky Hugs,MayaMarie

Simcha said...

we have that same brand of toys. Should be great on the the puppy shark teeth.


Simcha

Comet and BLU said...

Those sea creatures look like fun toys to tear apart. Hope you enjoy playing with them.