Sunday, July 20, 2008

Odds and Ends...

Meow friends, Tia here tonight. I just finished my dinner, so I feel really good. I am taking a break from my bath to send my friends a little Hello! I have several "housekeeping" needs to tend to in my post tonight.

First: I would like to thank my handsome boyfriend, Wilber, for the meowsome award Cool Cat Award that he presented me with. (P.S. Echo also awarded this to my little sister, Cornelia Marie. She sends her woos of thanks.)




Second: Did you notice our new header? I would like to give a shot out to Cubby, who did the photos for us. Here are the larger versions of the photos for you to see. Pretty khool, huh?

Third: I wanted to make sure you all were aware of three DWB members who will be participating in the Day of Blogs next weekend. They will make one post every 30 minutes for 24 hours! Please take a moment to visit their blogs and learn more about the organizations that they are raising money for. We are supporting ALL of them.

Steve, Kat, and WILBER (purrrr)
The Kapp Pack
Willow & Stella

Forth, and final, let's talk about my sister, Cornelia Marie. I have to say, she is not half bad. She has not chased me, which is a good thing. She did try to nip my tail, but I turned around and promptly told her that was unacceptable. The only thing that bugs me is that when I am up on something, she just barks and barks and barks. I surely hope this is a phase that she will grow out of! I gave given her a few swats.

Well friends, I think that is about it for tonight. I need to get back to my bath. I hope you all had a great weekend!

Meows, Tia

20 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
I love your new banner. Cubby made a great job with your pictures!
Glad to hear that you are getting along well with Cornelia Marie. Those puppy things will pass soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The OP Pack said...

Oh, we just love your new header! You and Cubby do great work together.

And we all just love your new sister.

Woo, the OP Pack

Randi said...

I love the coolio pics!

& I love your new sissy as well!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Kapp pack said...

Just catching up on things.....I love all the pool pics from the other day.

THe new header is pawsome!

Thanks for the blogathon plug! We're up to $500!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Your new header is great. Of course with such great models, it would be.

We've stolen Momma's credit card and donated.

Princess Eva

Tracey and Huffle said...

Tia, your new banner is lovely and that is a great photo of you! I hope CM learns the ropes soon, otherwise I will post poo-face Salvador over to deal with her. He's mean; she'll learn quickly.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Purrr S: you TOTALLY deserve that award.

Snowball said...

Hi Tia,

Its great to see you posting. I have a question. Since when have Sitka and Cornelia Marie became your 2 furry siberian huskies? hee... you seems to be getting more and more ambitious... hee...

Luv

Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your new banner looks really pawsome..

~ Girl girl

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Oh, I wuv what woo've done with the place!

Khongrats on the awards AND the khool 'little' sister!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Peanut said...

The new header is great. The big stupid Peanut dog who lives in this house still barks at me like that so hopefully your little one will learn not to.

Peanut said...

Oh sorry forgot to sign that last comment. It is from I shelby aka the fatman not Peanut the stupid boxer.

The Army of Four said...

Mee-ow, Tia! Your new header is FAB! Looks like you have top billing - ha roo! Congrats on the Cool Cat Award - you certainly ARE one cool kitty!
Teach little CM early! And teach her well! If you need help, please call. I LOVE to teach puppies!
Tail wags and "mmmmrow!"
Stormy

Maggie & Mitch said...

We LOVE your new header! It's so classy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Love the cartoon pictures & the banner! They're sooo cute!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Tia, that banner looks great! So glad little Cornelia Marie is settling in and not causing you too much grief!! You are definitely the lady of the house and she needs to learn that!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Simba said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Simba x

Kathryn and Ari said...

We really like the new look: very modern! Good luck training Cornelia Marie, Tia: it's up to you to indoctrinate her into the world of feline supremacy. (Ari has demanded that I delete that last sentence. I'm better hit post soon before she takes over my computer!!!!)

Marley said...

Woo! We love your banner, Tia!

Good luck with Cornelia Marie...Bones makes sure to keep us in order as much as possible, and I'm sure you will do just fine!

The Rasta Boyz

P.S. Cornelia Marie is JUST SO CUTE!!!!!

Snowball said...

Hi Gals, I have an award for you!. Check it out at my blog.

Luv
Snowball

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I do love your new header. It's very beautiful. Congrats again on your award. I hope the little furry beast is being good.

Meow,
Wilbur

PS. Thanks for the Blogathon shout-out.