Friday, July 18, 2008

Outside Zoomies and Pool Time!!!!

Mom told me that we could have pool time today. Hot diggity dog! The one thing that mom failed to mention was I would be not alone! Well, that is ok. I get to dig in the water, so I am cool with that. I am adapting to my little sister. She is pretty cool times (except when she tries to bite my tail or my collar tags). Hope you enjoy some photos from our outside time this morning. Thank dog it was still cool. But the heat of the day is upon us!!! (Sorry, mom totally was a slacker and forgot to take videos). Here we are waiting for the pool to be prepared.



Oh wait... Zoom Zoom Zoom! Outside Zoomies are the best. No hardwood floor to make us slide about.

POOL TIME! I did my best to teach Cornelia Marie some pool tips since this is her first time in one with me). Let's see how she did.

Step 1 - Stick your butt in the air and bite at the water coming out of the hose.

Step 2: Oh wait... maybe this should be step 1 - "how to get into the pool".....

Step 3 - if mom puts down the water hose, you must immediately inspect it, then ask for her to start spraying again. (Looks like she got this one).


Step 4: ALWAYS run counterclockwise in the pool while chasing the water. (Ok, she didn't quite get this one. Maybe next time).

Step 5 - After all that fun, lay down in the water and chill. (She didn't quite get this one either).

FUN TIMES! The final step is to chill on the sofa once you come in and try to dry off. But you have to wait for the mom to put some sort of spread on it so you don't soak it completely.


Have a great weekend everyone. I think Tia is going to try to make a post this weekend too!!!

Hugs, Sitka

26 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OMD!

How khute!!

How inkhredibly khute!!!

Don't furget the sunskhreen too!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

POOL PARTY AT SITKA'S!!!!!!!! ha roooooooooo!
Can I come over? I've never been in a pool, but I'm great at zoomies and drying off on the furniture!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: You two look so gorgeous!

Thunder, Stormy and the yappitizers. said...

Wow Sitka! What a good teacher woo are. Khornelia Marie will get it in time, she is a puppy after all. Looks like woo had lots of fun.

Woos, wags & wuv,
Thunder & Stormy

Maggie & Mitch said...

It looks like you're off to a great start teaching Cornelia Marie the ropes, Sitka!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Pool party ? Ok but I just put a paw in the pool....because you know...I don't like water....but if you want Sitka I can show Cornelia Marie how to dig !!!!
Kisse, Faya
PS : I will meet my brother on the 3rd of August and after I will have to wait until 1rst of September to bring him home....

Thor & Marco Polo said...

WOO WOO Sitka

Thanks for the lesson - Now I know I have to back and train Marco Polo because he doesn't quite get the water thing yet. He like to stand the edge - I will show him your pictures and maybe he will learn how to play in the pool!

Thor and Marco Polo (needing to learn how to play in the water)

The Daily Echo said...

I think I should come over to be the official Siberian Lifeguard. Sitka you're being very patient with your little sister. I think you're kind of liking her.
ECHO

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...what fun!!! You guys look like you are having the bestest time!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The OP Pack said...

Oh, Sitka, now woo are making me rethink things. Mom tried to get me to go in the baby bipeds pool yesterday, no way I told her am I getting my newly groomed coat messy. But woo made it look like so much fun, I might just have to come join CM for lessons.

Playbows, Thunder

Shmoo said...

Sitka, I love that pool sprawl, very nice, and the one bent leg, stylish, very stylish!

Cornelia Marie is already perfecting the human freak out for no reason thing... you better watch her, she'll be HULA material in no time at all.

Meeshka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Woo are a great big sister. Pool skills are very important. And CM is such a little cutie.

Princess Eva

The Zoo Crew said...

I haven't mastered the art of soaking in the pool.....yet! I still prefer to spin circles and bite the water!!

Willow

cyber-sibes said...

Woooooo-oooooo, a pool party! that's what we need here, too. It's WAY too hot. Those are terrific instructional pics you posted. Cornelia Marie appears to be a very good student. (and a mighty cute one, too)

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & jack a-roo

Tracey and Huffle said...

You look like you had so much fun. Although that is suspiciously like a bath in my book. I can't wait to hear how Tia's coping with CM.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Amber-Mae said...

Cornelia is sooo adorable! Glad you guys had fun in the pool together...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Woof! Coool! I wish I have a baby sister to play with me (but not to pester me)too.

Cornelia Marie is such a cutie pie but you are still the prettiest!

Luv
Snowball

Joe Stains said...

You are a great teacher! I am sure she will get it soon. Unless she is a Doofus like Tanner, then you are in big trouble!!

Peanut said...

I think with you as a teacher Cornelia Marie will learn all that very fast.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
Zoomies and pool time sound great to me!
I am sure Cornelia Marie will get the idea of the pool soon! You are a great teacher!
I will be waiting for Tia's post!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Randi said...

Awww! What a great pool day! & I LOVE THE NEW BANNER ON TOP OF YOUR BLOGGIE! ITS AWESOME!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Noah the Airedale said...

Ha Ro Sitka & Cornelia Marie,
The pool looks like fun. I'm sure you'll get the rules down pat soon CM.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

Turbo the Sibe said...

Swimming pools are great! I really like your new graphic logo!

Unkey (& cousin) Tubey

Comet and BLU said...

It looks like you and your new sister are getting along great! What fun chasing around in the yard. We don't like water, but it looks like you both enjoyed the pool.
Comet and BLU

Cubby said...

Great pool instructions. I'll stay outside the pool and watch!

Lady Kaos said...

Wow, you did a great job teaching her how to enjoy the pool. I can't wait for us to get in our new house. We'll have greass which means when Mom finally sets up my pool, the water should stay clear instead of turning brown immediately. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Very good lesson! CM is still small yet, so I'm sure she'll get it soon. It took Steve a while too.

Kat

PS. I LOVE your new blog header.