Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Harbor Report

Puppy Woos! It is Tuesday, and you know what that means???

Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Current Conditions: 50F, 10C, Partly Cloudy

Since it is the Dog Days of summer, and I seem to be the only one with a nonstop activity level, I figured I would use today as a day to help my sisters catch up with all of the awards that we have received in the past two weeks.

First, Snowball presented us with the Arte-y-Pico award. Thank you very much Snowball. That was very sweet of you.



Next, Maverick (harrr), Kayla and Maebe and Team Husky (Prince, Summer, and Sesuk) all presented us with the BFF Gold Card! Wow! How cool. Thank you to all of you! We feel super popular!



And finally, our dear dear dear friends, the OP Pack (Dakota, Phantom, and Thunder) presented us (including our mom) with the "It's Nice to Be Nice" award. AWWW! How sweet. We just think the world of all of them and their mom!


Wow! Sitka, Tia and I don't know what to say but THANK YOU. We really appreciate all of the fantastic awards and surely hope that we have not left anyone out who has given us one. If we have, we are very sorry and didn't mean to do it.
And just so you get your puppy fix for today, here is a recent photo of me! I LOVE balls. I love to play with them and fetch them with mom and dad. Mom caught me upside down holding this ball with my paws. As she snapped the photo, I bopped the ball with my paws and over my head it went, ha rooo!


I hope that all is well with all of my friends. We are almost caught up with blogs... only for you all to produce more! But by all means, produce more. We love reading even if we are a week late at times.
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

21 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Khute!

KhUtE!!

KHUTE!!!

Khongrats on the awards -

Woo deserve 'em all - and yes, The OP Pakhk and their mom are pretty special!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

Congrats on your awards! That is one terribly cute photo!

Randi Lyn A. said...

Congrats on your awards!! We like to chase balls too and sometimes we even bring them back! Woo are too cute in that pic.

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Noah the Airedale said...

Love the photo..very cute.
Congrats on the many awards maties.

tailwags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
Congratulations on your Awards!
I love that picture of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Cornelia Marie
looks like you are having so much fun with that toy Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Princess Eva and Brice said...

That is such a cute picture of you.

Princess Eva

Tracey and Huffle said...

Pup pup puppy! Cornelia Marie you are too cute for words. I hope you're being nice to Tia ALL the time :) that's a mighty fine haul of awards you got there.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Simba said...

Just dropping by to say hello and catch up on all the news.

Simba x

Molly and Taffy said...

WEll done on receiving all your awards.

Molly and Taffy xx

The OP Pack said...

Now how much more adorable can she get - what a precious pic!!! Congrats on all your awards.

Woo, the OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

Oh, CM! You are SO cute! I wish I could come over and play with you!
Congrats on all the awards! You sure deserve them! Do you think that kitty on the Nice Award is Tia?
Love,
Ammy

The Daily Echo said...

Oh such cute little swappers! Congrats on all the cool awards.
ECHO

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO - Congratulations to all of you for all of your awards - How Awesome.

Cornelia Marie - What an adorable pic of you! You are just a cutie!!!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's really cute. Congrates on your award.

~ Girl girl

Comet and BLU said...

Congratulations on all your awards! You look so cute playing with your ball.

Puddleglum said...

You are so pawsome with all your nifty awards! Way to go!

Speaking of balls, I hope you're not playing with THIS KIND! It's very bad.

Maggie and Mitch said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! You deserve them all!
What a sweet picture of you, Cornelia Marie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on all your awards! You should get a pink ball like mine. It's the best and I love to play fetch with it.

Kat

THE ZOO said...

concatulashuns on yur awards.

FurX4 said...

Hi Sissie Cornelia Marie!
To answer your Momma's question...My Momma says I do something about the "underalls" commercial from the '70's, you know those OLD people and their retro comparison. I don't wiggle my tushie, but I do strut when we stroll. We get stopped every block or so to hear how handsome I am and how beautiful big brudder, RoJo and I look! YOU my dear Sissie are gorgeous!!! I too struggle with staring at the kitties who tease me...
OH! I am having a BIG party next Sunday, sorry you will not be here. Momma says Father will be here to sprinkle water on me...I hope I get to swim in that water!! Wish you could be here BUT GodMother Cecile will hopefully be here!!!