Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Harbor Repot: Part 2 of 2

Puppy Woos!!! I am back for my weekly installment of the Harbor Report. This is part 2 of last week's post. So, here we go....

Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Current Conditions: 46F, 8C, Overcast

That octopus and lobster from last week sure was fun to play with. I have a few more friends to introduce you to and some videos for your listening and viewing pleasure. The Army of Four sent me this cool yellow crab!!! Check it out...



HA ROO! Isn't my narrator funny. I think she needs to write a script before she does silly stuff like this. Anyroo, here are a few photos with my "catch".
Even Sitka wanted to come check it out.... I am not sure if I was more interested in the crab or the box it came in. It really smelled like the Army of Four. I even got in the box.

I also received two other fun toys! Dakota, Phantom and Thunder sent us a box of cool pressies and included this blue whale. Here is Sitka posing with it. And below that are some videos of us playing with the whale.

Did you see that pink octopus in the second video? That is from Bama, Mikki, Chilli, Cracker, and Siris. Isn't that sweet of them?

I hope that you have enjoyed this two part series of the sea creatures that are living in my house! Thank you to Khyra, the Army of Four, Thunder, Dakota, and Phantom, and the River Hill Pack for all of my sea creatures!!! Until next time...

Puppy Woos, Cornelia Marie

19 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Cornelia Maria & Sitka,
Those stuffies look great and that sound the whale makes sure is haunting. The big question is are they still in one piece??

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

D'Azul Siberian said...

Wooo Cornelia Marie and Sitka. Looks like you have a great toy collection there. Its great that you are being nice and sharing too.

Your Dad, Juarez
Ch. D'Azul's El Presidente

The Brat Pack said...

Hi there!!

Your toy collections rocks! I wish we lived closer to come over and play.

Everytime Mom sees you she gets this weird glazed Husky-Puppy look in her eyes and we have to turn off the computer.

Tucker

Peanut said...

You sure have a lot of sea creatures. I need to get some of those. My mom thought your mom's narration was funny. Humans are odd.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Cornelia Marie & Sitka
Looks like you guys have hit the bio mass Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! I loved your mom's narration! All those sea creatures should make you feel right at home, C-Marie!
That whale makes COOL noises! You're very sweet to share with Sitka! (Who is looking quite bee-roo-tiful, I might add.)
Play bows,
Zimmie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great toys, Cornelia Marie. Is your mom using the refrigerator to cool your house? I'm surprised Sitka isn't sleeping in front of it!

Kat

The Daily Echo said...

Your Mom does great narrating the videos. Our Mom hates that part and doesn't like to talk. It's the only time she's ever quiet! We love your cool toys.
ECHO

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I love the whale. I'll have to ask Momma for one and only play with it when Brice is in a time out.

Princess Eva

Tracey and Huffle said...

Ah Cornelia Marie, you are just too cute for words!

I hope you're being nice to Tia!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Joe Stains said...

You are very brave, I am afraid of boxes!!! Those toys look like a lot of fun and like they may hold up pretty well. You have good friends to give you such nice pressies!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Don't eat the yellow mustardy stuff - at least that is what my mom says -

She gets bored with those khrab things -

She prefers it from the khan!

Woo are looking pawsitively KHUTE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Very cool presents!

Kisses, Sky boy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
You got very nice presents!
I love the sound the whale makes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Cornelia Maria, that sure is alot of fun gifts. :)

~ Girl girl

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cyber-sibes said...

Wooos Sitka & CM,
those are such cool toys! Your mom is very good at narrating your videos - maybe woo can even start your own spin off from the Deadliest Catch... hmmm.. maybe "The Deadliest Fetch"?

I have a big blue octopus that I love to play with. Maybe we could do a play date & get all our sea creatures together! Love that singing whale.

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo. too

(we apologise for mom posting wrong & deleting twice. She forgot to sign us in!)

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛