Monday, September 1, 2008

The Harbor Report: Wubba Edition

Puppy Woos everyone.

Dutch Harbor, AK
Current Conditions: 48F, 9C, Overcast


Ahhh, the Wubba. I think that it is potentially one of the funnest toys ever made. I love to bounce through the house shaking it from side to side in my mouth. I even love to play tug of war with Sitka using her Purple Wubba. Do you remember my past Harbor Report with my Wubba when I did the Wubba hop? Ahh, such fun, the Wubba.

Check out my wubba now! Oh, and Sitka with her Wubba too.


The coolest thing about a Wubba is that the it is good for playing Tug of War!


And guess what? Tia even has a Wubba too! Dave of the Army of Four picked out this pink Wubba for Tia. Wasn't that sweet of him? Tia LOVES her Wubba. she carries it all over the place. Mom came home from work the other day and the Wubba and the Frog were both in the middle of the bed.


Tia curled up at the foot of the bed so mom and Tia played with the toys that Tia had brought to the bed.

I personally LOVE Tia's Wubba too because it has CAT NIP and I LOVE CAT NIP! Why don't they make puppy toys with CAT NIP in it. I over heard mom and dad saying that in the winter time, there is cat nip that grows in our yard. HOLY HUSKIES! Can you believe it??? I am SO ready for this thing they call winter. I wonder what it means exactly.

Well, I best get back to playing with my Wubba! I hope every one is doing well and had a nice long weekend. I sure did!

Puppy Woos, Cornelia Marie

23 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Woo, C-Marie! I love the Wubba, too! I don't get to play with mine in the house, though - something about knocking into too much stuff. I'm not sure, but I think that's maybe not a good thing. Who knows, though?
I'm glad Tia likes the kitty Wubba I found for her! Mom couldn't find one for Huffle, so we sent her one JUST like your puppy Wubba! Woo!
Luv,
Dave

Tracey and Huffle said...

Hey Cornelia Marie, I have exactly the same wubba as you! Oh, yeah, Dave already mentioned that. Sorry, it's a bit early in the morning for me.

Tia, my no-ham-eating-week is going well so far!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Indy said...

Woo, Wubbas look like fun, my mom said she will check into getting one for me!

Cornelia Marie, I'm so flattered! Just don't tell Amber of the AO4!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Holy Moley! We go away for 1 week and look how much you've grown Cornelia Marie! We love our Wubba too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Echo said...

My Mom's a stick in the mud. She won't buy us a Wubba. Something about us eating it. Hrmmmph. Winter's coming C-Marie! You can watch the official winter countdown on my blog.
ECHO

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I love my Wubba!

Especially the furst one I got that used to be SITKA'S!!

Hugz&WubbaKhysses,
Khyra

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr CM
the Wubba looks like a lot of fun Harrrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

We bugged R mommy until she gots us one. We can't wubba wif the Wubba anymore - cuz we wubbaed too much & the suffins came out of it. It was fun while it lasted! We would say that we are a little hard on sum toys. Hope yurs last a long, long time.

-Cosmos & Juneau-

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
Glad you 3 had your own Wubba!
Sure is nice to play with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

I have never had cat nip, what is it like?? I love my wubba toy!

Randi Lyn A. said...

Hi CM! WOO look so cute with your wubba! I hope we get to play with a wubba some day.

Maebe sez our huMom snuck a couple wubbas into the cart during their PetSmart trip to give us on our birthday... but she could be yanking my chain.

Woo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla

Simba said...

I love wubba's, but the legs keep falling off. I have no idea how.

Simba x

Cassidy said...

I have two Wubbas - Oscar's big yellow Wubba, and a blue one from Asta and I love them both!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Noah the Airedale said...

We've got a blue wubba Cornelia Marie. Surprisingly it's still in one piece. How's yours doing?

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Hey guys! we've given you all an award. come check it out

Lady Kaos said...

I need to get me a wubba!!!
Kaos

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I just got a new Wubba too! Life expectancy is a week max. I'm sure that you take better care of your toys than I do.


Brice

cyber-sibes said...

Wubbas, woos & a-rooos! Gotta get us some of those. C-Mariwe, woo are getting bigger & bigger & more & more beawootiful every day!

Star & Jack

Kathryn and Ari said...

We love catnip and tug of war at this house. That looks like great fun!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Can Sitka drag you all around the floor when you're playing tug-o-war? Kat drags me all around, but she just uses my tail to pull me.

Steve

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO Cornelia Marie

We so agree with you - We just love our Wubba! Thor and I play tug of war too! Mom needs to find a kitty-kat Wubba for our Kitty-kats

Thor and Marco Polo

Comet and BLU said...

That wubba looks like a great toy! Glad you had lots of fun with it.

Murphey said...

My afvorite thing to do with teh Wubba is wait till the lady is asleep, then pick it up and whap it around really hard so it hits the walls and floor. It goes BAM BAM BAM and the lady jumps about amile high. I love my wubba.

Murph