Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harbor Report: 6 Month Birthday Edition

WOOOO

Dutch Harbor, AK
Current Conditions: 39F, 4C, Overcast


Hey friends! I hope you all are having a great Tuesday! Today is a very special day! See, today I am 6 months old! Can you believe how fast I am growing up? I am getting to be a big girl. Well I wanted to share with you all a very special package that I received for my 6 month birthday. You remember that I am a D'Azul Siberian, right? Well my first human mama sent me a very fun 6 month birthday box!!! Each toy had a sweet little note with our names on it. But before I get to what she sent Sitka and I, I want to share a very special gift for my older sister, Tia.

Look at this beautiful handmade ball that Mama at D'Azul's made for Tia.

Tia immediately went to smelling on the ball. She told mom that she smelled at least the scent of 13 Siberians! She really liked this ball. Here are some photos of her enjoying her ball. The last photo she was not too happy about.

Wasn't that sweet? Tia has been carrying the toy all over the bedroom. She is even tempting me with it, but mom says that I can't play with it because I may eat it. Now to our sea creatures...

YES! Look at this giant sting ray! It is so fun to play tug of war with.

Here I am with my sting ray and Sitka with her sea horse...

Now Switch!!!

The Sting Ray was very fun to play fetch with (yes, I fetch just like Dave does).

As soon as I ran into the den, Sitka stole the sting ray from me... so I stole it back and went and had a good giggle.
The one of the funnest parts of the day... I got to give Mr. Sea Horse a bath!!!

Wow Mama at D'Azul's, you know how to pick out some fun toys! I have enjoyed playing when them and squeaking them in mom's ears!!! We all thank you very much for the special toys you sent to celebrate my 6 month birthday!!!

Friends, I have one more thing to tell you all. Apparently next Monday I am going in to be fixed. I have read several posts about some of you having to be fixed. I am still trying to figure out what they are going to fix. They tell mom that I have to spend the night. So there may not be an "official" Harbor Report next Tuesday, but Sitka said she would keep you all posted on my surgery.

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

26 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Your toys look like so much fun. Do they squeak too?

Princess Eva

P.S. I've been fixed. It's not too bad because everyone will spoil you for a few days.

BenTheRotti said...

Hello beautiful,

Happy Halfway Birthday! What great gifts you got! I have a giant crab and lobster but no-one to share them with, it must be really cool having siblings to share with!
I like to give my toys a bath too, it's double the fun because it drives Mum mad when I do it hehehe

Don't worry about getting *fixed* its a bit complicated to explain but nothing is *broken* I suggest you milk the aftermath for all it is worth and demand attention and treats for at least a week!

love and smooooches,

Ben xxxxx

Simba said...

Happy six month birthday. Those toys look like fun.

Simba x

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

What furry nice pressies fur all!

Pink is sooooo Tia's kholour - especially since it is the kholour of ham!!

I bet those toys are BIG FUN!!!

Happy HalfYear Day!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Six Months Old! Your pressies are nice. The stingray stuffie is big!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

That stingray is as big as your head!! Don't even worry about getting "fixed" (why to they call it that anyway?? We're not broken!). You'll be just fine but we'll be watching for updates.

Penny

Ruby Bleu said...

Happy 1/2 Barkday CR!!! My you are getting to be such a bootiful big girl. Don't worry about your fixin' surgery...you'll be just fine!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

D'Azul Siberian said...

Glad you all enjoyed the toys Cornelia Marie. Don't worry about your vet visit, you aren't broken. They are just going to take something you don't need and then you will never have to worry about it. Its a thing that can cause trouble and better to have it gone. You will be just fine. We will be in Pennsylvania then but will check in on you. Happy 1/2 birthday.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! Happy 6-month Day, C-Marie! Let me start by saying how gorgeous Tia looks with her ball! I love those pictures!
And ... sigh. There's my bee-roo-tiful Sitka. It's so nice that you two share toys!
Cornelia Marie, did you REALLY put your toy in the water?!? Ha roo roo roo, I guess it IS a sea creature! Way to go!
Play bows,
Zim

The Army of Four said...

Oh yeah. We've all been "fixed". No big deal. Am and I had to spend TWO nights away, though. :(
Z-man

Lady Kaos said...

Happy 6 month birthday! Those toys are really great!!! Don't worry about your fix it surgery. I don't know what they fix either, but it seems all dogs are born broken! Be sure to gets lots of rest afterwards!
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Cornelia Marie, we might be sisters! I fetch and I like to put all my toys in the water bowl. So sister from another mother, don't worry about being fixed. It wasn't so bad and I got extra cuddles.

Kat

The OP Pack said...

Happy Half Birthday, CM!!! Woo are so cute and so funny. We love how woo play switcheroo with Sitka - and she is very cute too. We just love the pic of Tia with her new bow on her head - the color is perfect for her.

Woos, the OP Pack

Kathryn and Ari said...

Happy, happy 1/2 barkday!

We can't get over how big you are getting, Cornelia and Marie.

Good luck with the fixing. One of us (and I'm not mentioning any names here) kept trying to pull out her stitches so she had to wear a lampshade on her head. And again, ONE of us decided that she would take off and hide her lampshade. Under the couch! Some dogs. . .

Lorenza said...

You got very nice presents!
You are so smart knowing that toy belongs to the water!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Cornelia Marie
that sting ray is huge Harrrrrr. hope yer 6 month birthday is fun and filled with treats Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Holly said...

Hey Sis!! Happy 6 month birthday!! Aren't those sea creature toys the best!!!!

Khady Lynn

Maggie and Mitch said...

Happy 6 month birthday, Cornelia Marie! What cool toys!
You'll do just fine on your big girl fix-it surgery! We hope you don't have to wear the evil lampshade!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO

What absolutely awesome toys for your 6 month birthday!!! And Tia got a wonderful kitty-kat toy too! She is quite beautiful according to Mama, MrSippi and Carolina

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo and the 3 kitty-kats

FurX4 said...

WOW nearly twin sissie! You are beautiful! We look so much alike! I see Grandma Cecile gave you some kool stuff too! SHE totally rocks!
Enjoy your birthday week!
Your Favorite Brudder...
Shinzou

Eduardo said...

Those look like fun toys! Happy 6month birthday!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Cyber-sibes Star and Jack said...

Happy half-birthday woos & a-roos, Miss Cornelia Marie! Thoise are great toys - that sting ray looks like a whole lotta fun! And you are so smart, woo knew seahorses belong in the water!

Woo & your D'Azule sibs are all such cuties!

Woos & a-roos,
Star &Jack a-roo

Tucker said...

You're a cutie, Cornelia Marie! Glad you had a happy half BD!

The Daily Echo said...

Those are such great toys! And you're so clever to know the seahorse belonged in the water. Happy, happy half birthday!
ECHO

Amici said...

1/2 birthdays are so special. You have grown up fast but you're still cute. :)

Hope you had a fun day. Your new toys look very fun to play with.

I like the pic of you giving the seahorse a bath.

Kapp pack said...

Those toys are pawsome!

Puppy slurps, Canyon