Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harbor Report: Fixed Edition

Zzzzzzz.... oh Woo! Hey every one!

Dutch Harbor, AK
Current Conditions: 46F, 8C, Partly Cloudy
(which is about what it is here in Georgia without the clouds)


I am home from being fixed. I am tired and grumpy. They said I did really good at the hospital and they did not want me to leave. My sweet vet tech said to my mom when she came to get me this morning that "NO, she can't leave". Turns out she has a Siberian herself! How khool is that?

When mom and dad got an update on my yesterday afternoon around 2pm, they were told I was bouncing around in my kennel and apparently the anesthesia didn't have the same effect on me like other pups (who were still sleeping). This morning they told my mom that I was ADORABLE! Awww, that was very sweet.

Here I am on the ride home...

I was really vocal on the drive home. I didn't stop until mom reached her hand back to touch me. That made me very happy. Oh, I forgot to tell you all, I got purple stitches! You know purple is my signature color, ha roooo!

I was so happy to be home. Everything was the way I left it and Sitka was VERY happy to see me. Her tail was going 90 to nothing! Here I am haing some water in my kennel.

Well friends... I am getting the heavy eye. I think I better go take a nappy. I am now all fixed and can now heal. I am not messing with the stitches at all. I am just a bit itchy where they shaved my fur. I keep trying to scratch with my back foot. No worries. Mom watched and the paw is not even close to the stitches.

Puppy Woos.... Zzzzzzzz
Cornelia Marie

22 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Well, CM, we just can't believe there could have been anything wrong with woo that needed fixing:-) But whatever it was, we are glad it went well for woo. Do you have to wear a lampshade now?

Woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

We are ALL happi woo are bakhk with my BFF - and even Tia!

Unkey Tubey will be so proud of woo too!

Did woo do any khampaigning fur us whilst amongst those other khritters?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We're glad you are back safe and sound. Purple stitches are very cool!

Kat

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Great planning to have your stitches in your signature color.

Don't run and jump around too fast or you'll end up going back to get staples like Brice did.

Princess Eva

The Army of Four said...

We're so glad you're home! Your mom and dad and Sitka and Tia must have missed you like CRAZY! We did and we aren't even there! Ha roooo!
Remember to use those sweet puppy eyes on your mom to tool her out of lots of treats and sweet-talk and everything!
Play bows,
Zimmie

Murphey said...

Just stay away from those stiches so ya don't have to wear the fancy headgear!

Murph

Sherri said...

Hey, Good going on the surgery! What a trooper! Not sure where you live, but we're in Chattanooga...not far from Georgia.

Mya Boo Boo

Sherri said...

I would love to get together sometime and introduce our "kids"!!!

Lacy said...

w00f's Sitka, Tia and CM, glad ur surgery went pawsomely CM, and happy u back home...u need to rest now..

b safe,
~rocky~

Cyber-sibes Star and Jack said...

Woos, Cornelia Marie,
Getting fixed is a good thing, we hope woo heal up quickly. Purple stiches ound furry cool! Woo are indeed adorable, CM!

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo too

The Thundering Herd said...

Glad you are fixed, though we did not know you were broken. We are all fixed too, so that must be a good thing.

Lorenza said...

Glad to hear everything went well with your surgery!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

It sounds like you're dodging that evil lampshade, Cornelia Marie! yeaaaaaaaaaa
Purple stitches! How lucky are you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

Glad to hear your all fixed up!! Having my girl parts removed didn't keep me down one bit. I was bouncing around from the minute I left the v.e.t.

We're happy everything went off without a hitch!

Lola

Lady Kaos said...

Glad to hear you're all fixed - I don't believe there was anything wrong with you to begin with though! I didn't know they made colored stitches! That's way cool!
Rest up so you can heal up fast and get back to playing.
Kaos

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO Cornelia Marie

we are so proud of you! You did good ! Please leave your stitches alone!

HUGS
Thor and Marco Polo

The Daily Echo said...

That was very nice that they color coordinated your stitches to your new bewootiful collar! I heard that your Mom realllly missed you. I think she likes you a whole lot.
ECHO

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo CM,

We didn't know you wuz broken! We're glad you are on the mend. Stay away from those stitches so you don't make yourself sore. Yur lucky you don't have to wear a lampshade - it's the pits when you do!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

Tracey and Huffle said...

Woo Cornelia Marie? What was broken that had to be fixed? It must be a common thing because I got fixed once too. But it hasn't happened again so I must be all un-broken now.

Tia, I love your new toy! It's very cool.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you're well rested CM. Are you going trick or treating tonite?

~ Girl girl

Simba said...

Hope you feel better soon. Purple stitches, very flash.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you poor thing. Please heal up soon okay?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer