Sunday, October 5, 2008

Porch Fun!

Woooo! Sitka here :) A few days ago, it was nice and cool and Cornelia Marie and I got some Porch Time. We had so much fun snootering the air and supervising our neighbors dogs. We will have to introduce you to them some time. They are two Rat Terriers named Rosco and Maybelle. Both are super fun to talk with.

So, I am going to share with you all some photos of us that Mom took. Some may need commentary.

Could there be a squirrel?????


Cornelia Marie attempted to get under the chair.... One day she won't fit and I think she will be upset.


Ahhhh..... snootering the breeze....


Cornelia Marie had to smell EVERYTHING! Oh... see the pretty pink flower? The Army of Four (and their parents) sent that over to mom when her Nana passed away. Wasn't that so sweet???


Cornelia Marie is such a HAM!!!!


Hehehe.... this is what I would look like if Cornelia Marie's body was attached to my head. HA ROOO (Ammy, did you enjoy that?).


Again... CM Hamming it up...


The little fluff ball literally watches everything that I do....


Wait... I think we see another squirrel.... possibly a chipmunk.

Well, I hope you enjoyed these photos. Tata and see ya soon!
Hugs,
Sitka

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Her Unkey Tubey will be soooo furry proud AGAIN!

The flowers were furry pretty and that was furry nice of The AO4!!

Woo two did furry nice snootering!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

great photos guys! Tanner watches everything I do too, it gets to me sometimes!

Cyber-sibes Star and Jack said...

How nice you got such good weather for snootering. CM is really getting big! We're glad she has her own head & body, though, that pic of your head on her body was a little freaky!

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo too
PS- those really are lovely flowers, that AO4 pack are just soo thoughtful!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka and Cornelia Marie!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Is always nice to see you together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Haa Roo Sitka,
Gosh Cornelia Marie is growing so fast. She's going to be as big as you soon.

tailwags
Noah

Murphey said...

Hee Hee, your head on Cornelia Marie's body, PRICELESS!

Murph

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! C-Marie's head on your body. Hee hee hee! :)
Oh, there must be such NICE smells out there! I love sitting on our deck; we can smell EVERYTHING!
I hope the azalea gives your mom lots of smiles.
Love,
Ammy

The Husky in the Window said...

What a cool place to hang out. You get to see and smell outside, but are safe. The flowers are very pretty.
Bella follows me everywhere too.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrrr Sitka and Cornelia Marie
looks like the porch is a lot of fun Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Kapp pack said...

Check my blog....I think I found what woo were looking for!

Butt wiggles, Meadow

Lady Kaos said...

Your porch is really cool! I hope Cornelia Marie doesn't get stuck under one of those chairs!
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Do you know that a squirrel came right up to the sliding glass door at our house? Kat and I went ballistic. We about broke down the glass. Is that what you and Cornelia Marie do?

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

GREAT photos! Sitka you're such a good big sister.
ECHO

Holly said...

You are soooo adorable sis!! And your new big sis is doing such a great job teaching you!! Way to go Sitka!

Khady Lynn

Amici said...

Cornelia is growing up! Wow, time flies.

Cute pics and nice furry tails.