Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hey Ammy...

Puppy Woos!!!

Today, I want to dedicate my post to my soon to be sister-in-law, Ammy! See, she does something that my Mom callds the "Ammy Ears" and she looks SO CUTE doing them. See this post for an example!

Last night, I looked at mom....

And I asked her if she would give me some good Sibe lovin'!

Then with some assistance from mom, I was able to accomplish the "Ammy Ears"! Don't I look just like Ammy? I think Ammy is so pretty!

HA ROO! See, mom and dad went to Savannah yesterday and we got to hang out with our Granna some. We had so much fun and got so much lovin'! When mom and dad got home, Sitka asked her to take a photo of her for her Zim! Sigh. Those are such the love birds. So, Zim, here is your photo.

So, what do you all think of my "Ammy Ears"? Do you think I will be able to do them one day on my own like Ammy does?

I hope you all have a great Sunday! Mom goes back to work tomorrow. We are not too excited about that. Plus, we are supposed to get some storms (small "s" storms of course). Well, I better scoot so I can spend the day lounging with the 'rents!

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

15 comments:

Snowball said...

Ammy is pretty but so are you CM so I like your ears just fine.

Sitka sure pose very nicely for her BF. hee...

Luv
Snowball

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! Oh, Cornelia Marie! You are sooooo sweet! I feel so honored that you're comparing YOUR sweet ears to mine! Isn't it fun to hold them like that!? I like to call it my "Malamute ears". Hee hee hee!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Oh, Zimmie just LOVES that new picture of "his" Sitka!!! :)

Comet and BLU said...

We think that's a pretty cool trick Ammy (and now you) do with your ears. Keep practicing and you should be able to do it on your own in no time!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Oh my!

Bike handle ears and a BFF shot fur her BF!

What a great post!

I am glad woo had fun with your granna yesterday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

Great ears! What a sweetheart Sitka is posing for her BF! Love is wonderful!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Tracey and Huffle said...

Cornelia Marie, you definitely have the Ammy ears going on. Once you're all grown up, I am positive you'll be able to do them all by yourself. You look so cute!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Paw Year, Sitka and Tia,

Mum has finally stawted updating my blog!

xxx Asta (Oz)

The OP Pack said...

So that's what they are called - Ammy Ears!!! Dakota is the only one here who can do that!!! We love your Ammy Ears, CM, and we think Sitka looks quite lovely on her princess throne.

Woos, the OP Pack

Simba said...

I'm finally back from rehab and blogging again. Happy new year.

Simba x

Cyber-sibes said...

Great Ammy ears, CM! When Sherman used to do that, mom said he had "bed-head" ears!

Woos, & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That was a perfect imitation of Ammy ears! Great job!

Kat

The Daily Echo said...

I think you've almost got that Ammy Ear thing down! You make a great understudy.
ECHO
Pee S: Can your Granna come and take care of us sometime?

Joe Stains said...

Maybe you can buy a headband to keep your ears like that?/

Princess Eva and Brice, the Duke of Destruction said...

The Ammy ears are so cute. I'll have to try that.

Princess Eva

P.S. Brice says "So like my Ammy. I need to go stare at her picture now.'

Sophie Brador said...

Wow CM, I haven't been by in ages, but look at how all grown up you are!

xo
SB