Monday, January 26, 2009

One Year Ago....

Meow Everyone! I hope that everyone had a nice weekend!

A year ago today, I was taken to the vets office because I was one sick kitty. You can read here, here, here, here, here, here, and here for all kinds of info about my pancreas. I was one sick kitty and in the hospital for a week. I wanted to share with you all some photos from when I was there a year ago today....

Now, look at me! I am one healthy kitty. I wanted to post today because we are celebrating a wonderful year and looking forward to many more.

Stay tuned to tomorrow.... it is a VERY special day. You won't want to miss it!

Meows,
Tia

12 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Way to go Tia. We're so glad you overcame your illness.
We're looking forward to your post tomorrow.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Ah yes...my mom remembers the phone khall too well...but now woo are soooo furry well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It is ALMOST pawty time!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, yes, I remember being very afraid for you, my darling. I was much less afraid for the furry beasts when they came down with sympathy ailments a week or so later. :-)

I'm so glad you're healthy now.

Meow,
Wilbur

The Army of Four said...

Tia,, my feline friend! What a great day to celebrate! We were all so worried about you and we have SO MUCH to be thankful for! Here's to a happy, healthy Tia! Meeee-ow! Meee-wo! Meeee-ooooW!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Tia, we are so glad to have you happy and healthy!

Snowball said...

Tia, you look wonderful now!

Luv
Snowball

Simba and Jazzi said...

What a difference, so glad you are all better now.

Simba x

Randi said...

Yea Tia! We do remember when you were a sicky little kitty! & we are so thankful you are happy & healthy as ever!

love & licks,
Randi

Lady Kaos said...

I remember you being sick very well. I'm very glad you got better and are still doing good. Can't wait to hear about the special day. Is it your birthday? It seems like your birthday was happening when you were so sick last year.
Kaos

Tracey and Huffle said...

Yay for my BFF! You look so good today!

Huffle Mawson

The OP Pack said...

Tia, woo look wonderful and beautiful and gorgeous all at the same time!!! Woo are so furry lucky to have humans who take such good care of woo.

So what's up tomorrow?

Woos, the OP Pack

The Daily Echo said...

I do remember that. We were very worried about you. But now - woo look mahhhhvelous!
ECHO