Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag Tag Tag

Meows! I hope everyone is ready for the weekend, cuz I am :)

My BFF, Huffle, tagged us in a folder game. Here is what you do...

Open a document or file folder,
click on the fifth folder
and then the fifth photo.
Post the photo and describe it.
Then tag 5 other bloggers.

So... let's see what comes up....

How fitting that the photo that comes up is of me... well sorta. Now, here is the story. Dad went upstairs one afternoon. H spotted a lump under the covers on the bed. He called for Mom to bring the camera. He took photos of the lump under the bed. Then came around the bed to lift the covers to take a quick photo of yours truly under the covers. Instead, he got this. A bolt of fur not happy because I was disturbed during nap time!

Hope you liked that! I know I am supposed to tag 5 of you... but we are late (as usual) in reading blogs, so not sure yet who has done it and who hasn't. So if YOU have not done it, please feel free to partake!

Happy Weekend!
Meows,
Tia

P.S. The AO4 tagged my mom... she is working on it :)

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

My mom tends to not save THOSE pikhs!

Maybe she should fur times like these!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

Thats a funny picture!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Tracey and Huffle said...

Excellent work Tia! My mum has a lot of blurry black photos of me.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The OP Pack said...

Furry nice flash of fur - woo are still beautiful, Tia, even in a blur.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lady Kaos said...

Great picture! We saw the AO4's Mom tagged you and we can't wait to see your Mom's list. I'm sure all of you will help her out. Tell her good luck!
Have a great weekend!
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good one! I've never actually tried sleeping UNDER the covers.

Meow,
Wilbur

Lorenza said...

That is a cool picture!
Like Khyra's mom, my mom deletes those pictures because it takes a lot of them!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! Oh, Tia, that's a REALLY good one! Way to go!
Mrrrow, meow, mrrrrow!
Tail wags,
Storms
PS: ooooh! My word verification is "salmon"!

Princess Eva and Brice, the Duke of Destruction said...

We have a lot of those kind of pictures. Mostly because our momma is not very good with the flashy beast.

Princess Eva

Amber-Mae said...

Interesting... Hehehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We have lots of blurry pics of me too! The camera shutter is too slow and I am too quick...........

I hope you enjoyed your secret snuggle in the bed though.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

Bae Bae said...

Hee hee. I can see that's you Tia..

~ Bae

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a great photo lol

Simba and Jazzi

The Husky in the Window said...

Ha woo woo woo, that's a good one. How dare they disturb the princess when she is slepping.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Scruff said...

It's furry nice to meet you guys. Thank you for stopping by my blog. The adventures of scruff the wonder dog will start weally soon!
scruff