Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Sleeping Fort

Meow to all my friends!

I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday! I am having yet another lazy day. It is supposed to start raining today which makes me extra sleepy :)

Do you all remember the bed that my parents bought for me - that Queen Bed fit for a Queen? Well, I have to say that it is the most comfy bed I have ever slept on. And my boyfriend Wilber and my BFF Huffle have been posting photos of their sleeping positions, so I thought I would share with you all my sleeping fort!

Mom came up stairs and found me under the comforter. So, she helped me make my own kitty fort. Check it out!!!!

Doesn't it look cool? Oh, check this out. My new bed has a peep hole, MEOW!!!!

Well... time for me to get back to my lazy Tuesday.
Meows to all of you!
Tia

8 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Wow - we talked about sleepy positions today too, so it must be catching everywhere.

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, Tia, that is as cool as a snow fort! I'd love for my mom to help me with something like that! Can I come share your fort with you?
Play bows,
Zim - Honorary Kitty Cat!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Furry khool....

And furry appropriate as I'm filing this khomment as I'm napping!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Or at least my mom THINKS I am!

Joe Stains said...

I love sleeping in blanket tunnels like that, maybe I have some cat in me??

Tracey and Huffle said...

Tia! That's the best bed fort ever! I'm gonna have mum help me make one of those too. Only we don't have the nice bed you do, there is no bed end thingy, so I'm not sure what to do.

Huffle Mawson

The OP Pack said...

As Mom told your Mom before, that last picis just priceless. Hard to believe how old Tia really is - she deserves the royal bed.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
I loved your sleepy pictures!
The big bed is the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That bed is so perfect for you! I think it's really cool that you have a fort. I wonder if I can build a fort for me.

Meow,
Wilbur