Monday, March 9, 2009

Yummmmmm Veggies

Hey my friends....

This weekend, we thought it would be fun to help Dad plant some stuff. Mom and Dad love growing their own veggies, which works for us because we love to help them eat it!!! Do you need some assistance from the puppy???

Hummmmmmm.....what about both of us???

Ah ha! Exactly what I thought... he does need our help. Let's take inventory... Oh, and I should mention... the bell peppers have not been planted yet... so there may be a part two to this blog later on....

We have, in this order... Red Siberian Tomatoes (yes... a red Siberian planting red Siberians, HA ROOO), Okra, Banananananan Pepper, Cucumber, Salad Greens, Tomatillos, Tomato Grape Jelly Beans (they are red and yellow).
Now, time to sew the seeds in the little box.... with my help, naturally! (And, that is a finger file, not a knife... we are being safe!)

Well, hope you enjoyed spring planting... stay tuned... there will be more!!!

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

16 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
I am sure your Mom and Dad appreciated all your help!
I love veggies too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice, the Duke of Destruction said...

So appropriate that Red siberians are planting red siberians. But don't get confused and eat the banana peppers.

Princess Eva

Noah the Airedale said...

Soon you'll be able to eat all those yummy things you planted.

tailwags
Noah

Painter Pack said...

Very cool to help plant veggies! I never knew they looked like that! I thought mommy just got them at the store and brought them home! I think woo is great to help out!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

What a grrrreat post!

We khan't wait to see how things sprount and then taste!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Simba and Jazzi said...

What a great help you were. I wonder if you will be allowed to water them?

Simba and Jazzi xx

The Thundering Herd said...

We would certainly be glad to help dig holes as needed - or even as not needed.

The OP Pack said...

What great helpers - little Sprout and big Sis sprout - hope woo reap a great harvesting!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Cyber-sibes said...

That's furry sweet of woo to be so helpful! When it's time to transplant, will woo dig the holes too?

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The Army of Four said...

If you need any more help with those red Siberians, give me and Ammy a call. Ha roo roo roo!
I hope my mom does some planting this year. Especially BASIL! Mmm... that would go great with your tomatoes!
Play bows,
Zim

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr CM
that garden looks great Harrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Team Husky said...

Wowzers.....I can't believe woo can get Red Siberian tomatoes!!! We wish we could get them over here in NZ.....we'd make our Mom grow LOTS of them!!!

Team Husky

Bae Bae said...

That's really nice that you doggies help out with the planting.

~ Bae

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

You guys are great helpers. We like to help in the garden too - Guinness is the resident Weather Grrl and I am the tiller! tee hee!

Shiloh

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Don't you just dig up what they plant? That's what I do.

Kat

Eduardo said...

Y'all are so awesome to help your pawrents! I want to plant some jelly beans! Can I plant tutti frutti?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle