Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun Friday

Happy Friday my friends!

I love Fridays, but this Friday being here means that Mom's week off with me is about over. I don't think that I am ready for her to go back to work... BUT, one of the cool things is that she only has April and May, then she goes to summer hours (That means she works two days a week).... so, I just need to make it through April and May. I think I can do it.

Anyroo, Mom and I were looking though some recent photos she took and we found this cool one of me near a beautiful Orchid that her dear friend gave to her. Let's see a photo of the Orchid first...

Isn't it lovely? I think so. Well one morning Mom was inspecting it and caught me in a photo near it. We decided to do an effect on it... one that mom likes to do, but can never find the right photo to use it on. I think this works... don't you? (You may need to click on the photo to make it larger so you can see it better.)

I guess it is time to get to business. Nap! I heard Mom complaining about having to do some cleaning. I hope that isn't the case, but if it is, I know right where I will be... on the sofa or looking out the window.

Hugs!
Sitka

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Roooo! VERY cool! It's a stained glass - I can see that when I make it bigger! But small, it looks like a bee-roo-tiful needlepoint! How cool! Two effects in one!
Play bows,
Zimmie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

A beautiful orchid and a cool effect but you're much prettier!

Brice

The Thundering Herd said...

We keep saying our humans should stay home and wait on us 24/7, but then they say they need money to buy our food and we say - Go to Work!

The OP Pack said...

Too bad Mom has to go back to work, but that could mean more Happy Hearts:) Love the photo, great effect.

Happy weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a really cool effect. Great job to your mom!

Kat

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

All of the stuff pawed above!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo khan khome here next week...my mom will be home!

Tracey and Huffle said...

You look awesome Sitka!

Huffle Mawson

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
Your Mom made a pawesome picture! I love it!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Echo said...

What a bewootiful flower! We think you should spend the next few weeks making a list of stuff for you and Mom to do this summer. You know - vacuum, dust, wash the windows....stuff like that. We can't have her getting bored you know.
ECHO

Maggie and Mitch said...

Mom thinks that orchids are just too beautiful for words! There is just one thing wrong with them - they don't smell fragrant!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

sharkgila said...

That picture effect is be-woo-ti-ful! (and so are you wink)


Wooo,
Togo