Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hold on to your ears...

Woooo! Hope all is well with my friends!

April brings some excitement! Two things that stand out are that the Deadliest Catch TV show comes back on AND Cornelia Marie turns one! Can you believe it?

One thing that has not changed since she came to be a part of our family is her ability to let us know what is on her mind. See, this is one of the many things we...I...love about her, even if she can get a bit annoying.

I would like to share three videos with you all. This is what I deal with on a daily basis. This talking session occurred a few days ago and lasted for 15 min or so. Enjoy the videos, watch your volume, and grab your camera to have your mom record you if you come over to inspect the computer. You have been warned, HA ROOO!







So, how did you like all of that talking. Sometimes she sure has a lot on her mind. Oh, she also has several different voices... she has this bark, this high pitched howl, and many others. As annoying as it can be sometimes, it is so cute!

Well... that is all for now.... Mark April 22 on your calendar... our little Cornelia Marie will turn one!

Hugs,
Sitka

13 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Even I could hear a bit of your singing, CM! Well done!
The rest of the pack hung on every "roo". You sound very much like Ammy!
Tail wags,
Storms

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I khan only imagine what woowoowooWOOLD happen if CM and her Unkey Tubey got together!

Grrrreat work girls!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Ha Ha, Mom made us play all three videos at the same time. Phantom and Thunder were pretty interested in the sounds but Dakota went to the door, rang the bell and wanted to be let out!!!
\Very cute, CM.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Tracey and Huffle said...

I can't believe the baby is about to turn 1! Sigh. They grow up so fast.

Huffle Mawson

The Thundering Herd said...

Great vocals, CM. Persistent about complaining about not getting your way, huh? Chuckling.

Asta said...

Sitka and Tia I can't believe cownelia mawie is almost one aweady! what a bootiful voice she has..has she considewed going on the stage?
She is vewy intelligent and I undewstood all hew points she was making. Vewy intewesting points. I agwee wif mmost.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kapp pack said...

Love the videos! You both have bewootiful voices!

Puppy slurps, Canyon

Joe Stains said...

I cannot believe she is going to be one!!! We did a lot of talking back to the videos too, wow is she chatty!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
Cornelia Marie sure is talkative!
15 minutes of that?? Wow!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

One already where does the time go?

Simba and Jazzi xx

The Girlz said...

April 22 is our HuMom's birthday too!!! We'll save a candle for you. HuMom will have sooo many on her cake, she won't miss just one!

the Girlz

FurX4 said...

SISTER! The parents ["Rents"] were wondering this weekend if you talked as much as I do! AND YOU DO! WOW! You have a beeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful voice! At least I think so...
The "Rents" always comment on how loud I am! Mommy says something about I make it difficult to hear the person on the other end of the phone, although I don't know what that is...I thought it was a good thing, so I talk LOUDER!
Your most handsome Brudder,
Shinzou

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That Cornelia Marie sure is talkative! I really enjoyed listening to her but all Mom noticed was the Chick-Fil-A cup on the coffee table.

Steve