Friday, April 24, 2009

Lazy Days

Meow and Happy Friday!

So, I see my two sisters have hogged the blog again. I thought I would let you know what I have been up to. I have been keeping my comfy bed guarded! Check me out!

Do you happen to see stuff around me? I brought some of my toys to the bed - the lobster and my frog. As a bonus, I found my sister's stuffed turtle laying around, so I grabbed it too. I love hording toys! So, I wonder what I should do today....

Oh I know... Mom, grab my lobster....


Yes, I love when she dangles it before me. So much fun! And for your viewing pleasure... a video of yours truly playing with my lobster!



Ahhh that was a lot of fun! Time to take a nap again.
Meows,
Tia

14 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Having fun and being comfortable too...all at the same time! W00t!

you have a great weekend Tia!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Painter Pack said...

Woo had so much kitty fun, I need to take a nap also! Woos is a furry nice Kitty!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Tia
That bed really does look comfy. It's good to have your own special place. Love the video.

tailwags
Noah

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Fur a khat, woo have some excellent paw placement skills!

I bet woo have been looking at my blog!

Hope that nap hit the spot and get woo ready fur the next one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tracey and Huffle said...

Such lightning fast reflexes! Good to see my BFF get some blog time :)

Huffle Mawson

The OP Pack said...

Oh, Tia, it is so hard to believe you are as old as they say - you look just like a darling little kitty.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
The big bed is the best place I know to have a good nap!
Enjoy yours!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cyber-sibes said...

That looks like such a furry nice place to play with your toys! We have something for woo on our blog - come on by!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Simba and Jazzi said...

That bed looks very comfy.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Ozzie the OZmonster said...

You have your very own bed? That is so cool and a hooman hand to fling your lobster around. You got it good.

Woo!

Ozzie

The Army of Four said...

I LOVE that video! You really put that lobster in its place!
You look soooo very beautiful on the bed!
Play bows,
Zim

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a pretty quilt on your bed, Tia! You are such a pretty kitty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Tia, you have the bestest place to nap and play.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm surprised you weren't surrounded by some of your mom's unmentionables too!! Of course, if you had been, your mom probably wouldn't have let you post the pictures on the internet.

Meow,
Wilbur