Thursday, April 16, 2009

Name That Snoot, Part 2

Wooo!

Ok, now that you all have had a chance to see the snooters in question AND maybe prowl around on blogs for some hints, I will give you all a few hints to try to help you out. It is harder than it looks, isn't it?

Here are your hints:

Snooter #1 - This pup knows how to charm the brown eyed ladies, and if you look closely... loves some good cookies!
Snooter #2 - This cool cat once used a tunnel to get to his food.

Snooter #3 - This is one real pretty girl... One may even call her a Princess, which is a rightful title for her.

Snooter #4 - SWEET is your key word... This gal is as sweet as an apple pie.

Snooter #5 - You may say Mom, but this cool cat says Mum.

Snooter #6 - This pup really knows how to take command of any situation.

Well, I hope you all get a bit of help from these hints. Good luck and happy hunting!
Hugs,
Sitka

16 comments:

Ozzie the OZmonster said...

They just all loook snooterific! I just don't know. I have some ideas, but I am going to keep it to myself.

Ozzie

The OP Pack said...

Excellent clues - we are sniffing them all out and we think we have the answers now.

Woos, the OP Pack

Ruby Bleu said...

wow...this is hard. I love the new look of the blog!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Army of Four said...

Oh, see... for #2 when you said "cool cat" and I saw the reddish nose, I thought it was ME for a minute. But... I don't have a tunnel. HA roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim - honorary Kitty Cat
PS: This is so FUN!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Furry khute!

Well, some of those nose are...

Some are just plain tasty looking!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
I need to make an investigative work!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tracey and Huffle said...

I think I know some of them but I don't want to give away my gueses.

Huffle Mawson

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Now that we have those clues, I think we know all of them. Are we supposed to email our guesses to you?

Kat

The Thundering Herd said...

We are trying to pick their noses. Er, we mean. Oh never mind.

Asta said...

What a gweat contest,. I hope othews awe smawtew than me..I'm hopeless..they awe all bootiful snoots that' much I know
good luck to evewyone
smoochie kisses
on youw snoots
Asta

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hmmmm... we still can't figure out #4.

Princess Eva

Cyber-sibes said...

Hmm, those hints helped a bit - we're still working on it!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Lacy said...

w00f's, me thinks me nos all but one..me still working on it..

b safe,
~rocky~

Moondance Huskies said...

Rocky & I put our heads together and we think we got them all! Haa roo!

Skye

Simba and Jazzi said...

Just dropping by to say hello and catch up with your blog.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Comet and BLU said...

Wow, those are some neat looking snoots! We're not even going to try to guess because we don't think we will get them right. Those cat snoots looked pretty tasty though :-P