Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Name That Snoot - Reveal

Woo!

I hope you all enjoyed Name That Snoot! It is now time for the reveal. Let's see which pups and kitties lurk behind those snooters, HA ROOO!

Snooter #1 belongs to the handsome Steve....

Snooter #2 belongs to Tia's boyfriend, Wilber!

Snooter #3 is the ever beautiful Dakota!

Snooter #4 is sweet as an apple pie... or is that a sweet potato. It is Amber!

Snooter #5 is Tia's BFF Huffle! Huffle, we are so sorry we used the photo of you from the vet! It was the best close up of your snooter, however.

And Last but not least... Snooter #6 is our Supreme Commander, Storm!

Thank you all for allowing me to use your snooters and THANK YOU all for playing along. How did you do? Who did you guess, and who did you miss???

Stay tuned to tomorrow... it is a very special day!
Hugs,
Sitka

10 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We knew them all but Ammy, my sweet wonderful girl. I'm so ashamed thtt I didn't recognize my own girlfriend's snooter.

Hanging my head in shame,
Brice

Lacy said...

w00f's, omd, we missed steve and ammy...we thought it wuz Dave and Bella...

b safe,
~rocky~

The Army of Four said...

I thought Brice was kidding that he didn't know the Yams' snooter! Let's not tell her, OK?
Great job with a really fun game, Sitka!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Oh yes!

Tomorrow is a furry special day!

Grrrreat snooter khontest! #1 was mighty handsome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Let's hear it fur Red Girl #2!

Tracey and Huffle said...

I got 6 out of 6! They are all my friends so that was good.

It's okay that you used that photo of me, it will remind pups and kitties to run away if the v-e-t word is mentioned.

Huffle Mawson

Cyber-sibes said...

Oh Jeez, we only got 1 right, Huffle. Guess we better pay more attention to snooters!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Lorenza said...

I did so bad guessing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The OP Pack said...

We figured them out but didn't want to say since we had a pack member there. It was a lot of fun and we thank you for letting our princess have a role.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Our guesses were right! Woo hoo!

The Thundering Herd said...

We didn't do so well in the "picking the nose" contest, but it was a lot of fun!