Monday, April 13, 2009

Name That Snoot!!!!

Woo! Hey There My friends...

I have a little game that we came up with called "Name That Snoot!" I captured the snooters of several friends and thought it would be fun to see if you all can guess who they are. I would love for you all to participate in this if you like.

Your initial two hints: Over the next day or two, a hint will appear out there on some blogs. Additionally... all photos of snooters more than likely have been featured full size on some blogs.

Let's see how you do with these 6 before I give out more hints! Have fun and happy hunting. If you need a closer look at the snooters, you should be able to click the photo to enlarge.

Have Fun!!!
Hugs!
Sitka

12 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's heehee well me nos none of them is me..me will haff to do sum investagating..

b safe,
~rocky~

The Army of Four said...

I'm going to have to do a lot of sniffing around to figure this out. Get it? Sniffing around? And it's snooters? Hee hee hee!
How fun!
Love,
Ammy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Snooters #2 and #5 look furry tasty...like chikhken!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hmmmm... I guess I need some more info!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cyber-sibes said...

Wooo-hooo! We're not snooty (get it?), we'll play along. And that's a fact, Jack!

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day maties
Crikey this is going to be tough. At this stage we see some dogs and some cats hehe.
Hope you had a great Easter.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Maggie and Mitch said...

I think we need some more clues! This is harder than it looks!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Thundering Herd said...

Is #5 Huffle? Just guessing really. We don't "nose" it for sure.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think I know #1, #2, and #5. I have guesses for #3 and #4, but I'm stumped about #6. Hmmm...

Kat

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is sooooo much harder then it first looks.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

The OP Pack said...

The nose knows - we will get right on this. Woos, the OP Pack

Diefenbaker said...

This would be easier if I could actually smell their noses!