Monday, April 27, 2009

What happened???

Meow! Happy Monday!

Do you all remember the other day when I was lounging on my bed with the stuffies? Well you are not going to believe this? I had to SHARE my bed!!!

WHAT?!?!?! I am 16. Shouldn't a 16 year old have their own bed??? Hey Mom, what can be done about this? Excuse me Cornelia Marie....

Great! Now not only is she on my bed but she is snooting upward toward the ceiling fan!

So, let's see if I can get comfy on the foot of my bed. I really would like to nap. But I am keeping my eye on you red one....

WAIT A MINUTE! Look at that! She is trying to mess up my covers. My Covers. I am the only one allowed to get under them.

A kitty still can't get any napping done. I wonder what she is up to now...

Perfect! I just spent 5 minutes trying to get comfy on MY bed and now Sitka jumps up to check things out.
No worries my friends.... I did get my beauty sleep and Cornelia Marie is being a very good little sister. She is respecting me, which pleases Mom. She tries every now and then to taste the tip of my ear, but mom doesn't allow it. Thanks Mom!

So after some bonding time on the bed, Sitka got down and under the bed. This was all you could see....
And THIS happened on my bed. It happens every night. CM spends about an hour on the bed with me. The little red one curled up, watched some Dogtown before getting down and in her kennel.

Ok, they are not bad really... I just like my bed and I like being able to spend time on my bed with my mom and dad.

Well, back to napping...
Meows,
Tia

19 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Ha roo rooo roooo is right!!! Poor Tia but aren't you sweet to share. Maybe you just need to move to the guest room.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

Sharing is great, though, because it means you have friends!
Tail wags,
Stormy
PS: Zimmie LOVES the picture of Sitka's snooter sticking out from under the bed!

Tracey and Huffle said...

You're too generous Tia. I only let mum and dad share my bed. No dogs allowed!

Huffle Mawson

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

My mom enkhourages me to spend time on hers but I floof it up fur her then split!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cyber-sibes said...

We think your all pretty lucky - we don't get t go on the biped bed at all. It's a good thing woo all get along - less stress on the humans! (CM is such a cutie!)

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Snowball said...

That's a good way to bond with your family, Tia.

Luv
Snowball

The Thundering Herd said...

We are confused. We thought beds were for Sibes. What are the humans doing on it?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
Was it a bed meeting??
Glad you had your beauty nap after that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Comet and BLU said...

We think your people should have bought a much bigger bed! Then all of you would fit.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Its bad enough having to share with humans, but a cat!

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Joe Stains said...

I think you guys need a schedule for that bed, it looked like Grand Central Station for a minute there!

D'Azul Siberian said...

Excellent!!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr CM
way to go starting to take over the bed from Tia Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Holly and Khady said...

Poor Tia! But at least they left and you got your bed back to yourself! Khady has discovered the humans bed too, so she will come and spend a little time sleeping with mom or dad too. I prefer my big doggie bed on the floor, that way it's all mine!

Holly

Amber-Mae said...

Sharing is caring! Perhaps you can bury Tia under the sheets?

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Poor Miss Tia! You should never have to share with furry beasts! I say that furry beasts should be banned from beds!

Meow,
Wilbur

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

That's very nice of woo sharing the bed wif Sitka & CM. See woo have it all to yurself with yur humes sooner than you thought!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

徐若瑄Vivian said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色