Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pineapple Wednesday

Wooo to my friends!

This weekend I was introduced to a Pineapple. Let me introduce you.... Here is the Pineapple.

Doesn't it look cool? I have never seen one of these before. Mom asked me to sit and she let me smell it. Mmmmmm smells so sweet!

HEY! What is the green stuff! Let me see what THAT tastes like.

Ouchie! It kind of is prickly! Let's see what Sitka thinks about it.

Ouchie! I think it got her too. So she went in for a smell of the bottom part of the pineapple. I think she likes it too!

So, I patiently watched Mom as she cut it up and I did a little woo for her to let her know I wanted to taste it! Not to her surprise, I LOVED pineapple. I also assisted in helping her cut up strawberries and cantaloupe. No photos, sorry, but I LOVED those fruits as well.

Happy Hump day to all! The weekend is almost here! Woo Hoo!

P.S. Please keep our dear friend, Dakota, in your thoughts and prayers. She has had a rough go of it and really could use some vibes... for her family too. Please stop by and visit her.

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

7 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Fresh Pineapple is our Momma's favorite fruit. We think it's pretty tasty too.

Princess Eva

p.s. we're sending lots of pawsitive thoughts to Princess Dakota and her family

The Army of Four said...

Woo, little red one. Have you tried watermelon yet? I'm hoping Mom will get one for us today!!!
Luv,
Dave

The OP Pack said...

Thank you, our furiends and friend - we so appreciate your caring.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Beasts- Royal, Brock, Alki & Iggy said...

Oh wooooo! I LOOOOOVE fruits!!! Mom has never given me a pine apple before though!! Just a regular apple. It looks nothing like that though!! I will have to tell her to give me some of that!!

Woos,
Royal

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm pretty sure we will never get to taste pineapple since our mom doesn't like it. It looks very interesting though.

Steve

Tracey and Huffle said...

You like pineapple? ReallY?

Huffle Mawson

The Thundering Herd said...

Pineapple is really good, though the humans never share that with us.