Friday, June 26, 2009

The Vets....

Wooo Friends...

It happened. I went to the vets office. I thought something was fishy because I had been reading that alot of you had been going for your annual check ups. I guess my time was up, ha roo!

Humm... I am supposed to go through the door straight ahead, but the door to the left that leaves the office looks good too....

Here I am checking out the exam room. Mmmm treats!

Waiting patiently... but when they came to get me, I refused to go with them. I put on ALL four breaks, ha roo!

So after the poking, prodding, and stealing my blood, I got my all clear from my sweet vet. OH! Thank goodness I did my business this morning because they used that for a fecal float instead of poking me in the furry you know what! So, that is a good thing right?

Anyroo - Happy for the good report and I am done with the vets for another year :)

Hugs,
Sitka

13 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! Did the vet give you cookies and nose smoochies?!!?
Play bows,
Zim

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's always good to get that over with. But payment for the torture must be in the form of treats or stuffies.

The Thundering Herd said...

Excellent news on the A+ on your "exam." And smart move on the fecal.

Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee us got to keep those vets on their toes..

b safe,
~rocky~

Tracey and Huffle said...

Oh that is good news. I don't like going to the vet at all.

Huffle Mawson

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm glad woo 'passed'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Glad to know you are healthy!
Did you get treats after that??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We have to go to the vet in a week for our bordatella shot so Mom and Dad can leave us at the ranch. I hope they give us treats!

Steve

Cyber-sibes said...

There's been a real outbreak of vet visits lately, glad to hear woo are a-ok for another year too!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The OP Pack said...

So glad you got a good report. And did you finally get some treats?

Woos, the OP Pack

Maggie and Mitch said...

Did you get your treat at the end for being a good boy, Sitka? We sure hope so!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mochi and Mommy said...

I'm glad your exam and all tests went well! I don't like going to the vet!

Mochi

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, girls! I tagged you all today, if you'd like to play!
TW,
Storms