Today we wanted to share Mom's new blog with you all. However, this new blog still relates to us! Don't you all think we are letting her create a new blog that doesn't revolve around us in some way.
See, Mom and Dad like to cook together. And 99% of all Saturday's they cook together. They started a new "tradition" called New Recipe Saturday back in May.
So you wonder how we are involved, right? Well, I am the executive sous-chef. Sitka is too, but she mainly does supervision stuff and I do the actual assisting with cooking, cutting veggies, taste testing. Ok, Sitka does taste test as well.
A few things to remind you of...
- Sitka made an Apple Cake
- I tried to attack a Pineapple
- We both work in the garden. See here, and here.
- We make Wooscotti
- We assist with the making of chocolate truffles
- Even quality control is enforced on store bought pizza
- Most recently, we assisted mom with making a Tart and Banana Bread (see photos below)
So, her new site is called New Recipe Saturday. Every Saturday she features a new recipe, and during the week she has been posting older recipes and new ones as well (like last night's Honey Lime Chicken Sandwich).
Hope you have a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here!!!