Friday, July 10, 2009

My Sitka...

Meow my friends...

The other night I shared the bed with my two furry sisters. However, I prefer curling up by Sitka. See, Sitka has been sleeping under the bed since it has gotten hot. And the other night, she slept on the bed! I took full advantage and went and curled up right against her! Don't I look comfy and happy? Do you see her paw sticking out from under me? Meow!

Additionally, I let the little red one up on the bed. I like this photo. Look at all three of them below and look at our heads. Sitka never moves, but Cornelia Marie and I move in unison. I have no idea what caught our attention, but it sure made for a cool series of photos, right?


Well, I hope you all are having a great Friday! We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend with our mom and dad!

Meows,
Tia

P.S. Mom said she was sorry the pillows were all messed up. See, the little red one had to make the bed comfy and she rooted up the pillows from under the quilt. Silly puppy.

16 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

THAT is just TOOOOOO skhary!

The heads in unison????

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee cute...

b safe,
~rocky~

Kayla and Maebe said...

WOO all look furry comfy on the bed! Love the moving heads... what were woo lookin at?


WOOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Tracey and Huffle said...

Puppies are a little silly but I think you are too kind to let them share you bed my BFF!

Huffle Mawson

Randi said...

AWWWWWW Sitka LOVES LOVES LOVES the both of yous!!!!!!!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I don't know about this. I'm afraid you are getting too close to the furry beasts. Be careful!! Those furry beasts look all cute and innocent, but I tell you, they are up to no good. The boy furry beast was sneaky the other day and ate all my food! No good, I tell you!

Meow,
Wilbur

The Army of Four said...

Meows, Tia! It does my heart good to see you girls all sweet and cuddly together!
What great pictures!
Tail wags,
Storms

Painter Pack said...

That is no kitty kat...It's a HUSKY in a cat suit!!!

MBB

Domi said...

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for coming by my blog. It's so nice to meet you and discover your blog. You look like such a happy group.

Tailwags,
Domi

Lady Kaos said...

I don't think my cat brother would ever lay that close to me on purpose!! I like how you 2 coordinated your head movements! That's really cute!
Kaos

Amici said...

Love that you all can rest on the same bed together without getting eaten. :)

The Thundering Herd said...

Why apology about the pillows. Pillows under covers are not useful to us furries.

The OP Pack said...

Very sweet, Tia. And love the in sync shots.

Woo, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
You all had a nice time on the bed!
I liked all those coordinated pictures!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mochi and Mommy said...

Very cute! How lucky you all get the share the bed! :)

Mochi

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛