Tuesday, September 15, 2009

That's Mine!

Wooo my friends...

I know, we have been slackers. Mom has been busy with work and stuff and has neglected assisting us with updating our blog. All is well, no worries!

The other day I was accused by Tia for taking something of hers. Perhaps the accusation was true, but there is no photo of the event happening. So if there isn't proof, I can never be found guilty, right?

Anywoo, here is what happened. Mom went to the store and bought Tia some of her special canned food. Let's have a look...

She looks pretty happy right? So, mom took "said" cans back to the kitchen and proceeded to open one and place her amount that she gets on a plate. She walked away for 2 seconds and when she returned, the food on the plate disappeared. "Gasp" she said, then looked at ME! Me! Are you kidding? I would NEVER steal cat food off the kitchen counter. She disagreed. Seriously... how can you doubt this face?

So do you think I am at fault? I don't think she has a case. She doesn't have any proof.

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

17 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

No proof = no punishment! PLUS ther is no way that cute innocent face would ever get anywhere near something it isn't supposed to! Do you know anydog with a law degree just in case?
Kaos

Tracey and Huffle said...

I'm sorry Cornelia Marie but I have to side with my BFF Tia here. I don't think you should be punished or anything, I mean after all there is no actual proof, but I still think you did it. Maybe you should get Meeshka, Attorney-at-Claw to help you out.

Huffle Mawson

The Army of Four said...

Oh, CM! How could anyone accuse you of ANY wrong-doing!?!? You look TOTALLY innocent! I"m sorry Tia's food mysteriously disappeared, but it SURE wasn't you! Maybe your daddy took it!
Hee hee hee.
Love,
Ammy

The OP Pack said...

Hmmm, we don't think you are guilty either, but we hope you had some mouthwash handy:)

Woos, the OP Pack

Turbo the Sibe said...

I don't get why she'd think that. First of all, you are not a cat, er a khat. Second of all, you are my niece!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm with The OP KS Pakhk AND Unkey Tubey!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm sure it wasn't you. Just like it wasn't me that has pulled Wilbur's bowls off the counter and broken two of them.

Steve

The Thundering Herd said...

CM - No proof. And why would a dog want cat food? We are, of course, assuming that is cat for foods not food made of - oh, never mind. So back to why would a dog want cat food?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
I can't believe you were accused of that!
But... between you and me... was it tasty??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Holly and Khady said...

How did those stupid squirrels get in your house?

Being my sister, I know you are innocent. A D'Azul Sibe would NEVER do anything like that!

Khady Lynn

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Since it was Tia's food and cats are known for jumping on counters, I think that Tia ate her own food but then jumped down hoping to get a second serving.

Princess Eva

Kayla and Maebe said...

CM - WOO are totally innocent, no matter what Huffle says. I'm sure Meeshka would agree.

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Cyber-sibes said...

Pawsonally, we agree with Princess Eva, after all, cats are quick, quiet, and sneaky. Tia probably jumped up on the counter and ate it. Efurryone knows cats like to get dogs in trouble, too. - Don't your pawrents watch cartoons?

Woos & a-roos,
Star & jack a-roo

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Tia
Yer Cap'n Needs a pirate pictrue of ye Harrrrr. go to my blog for some detals Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Tia
the SKS be up Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

hawooo, I have found myself in similar predicaments many times! I aint tellin how many times it was truly deserved though. ha-woo-woo-woo!

tail wags,
Royal

Holly and Khady said...

I hope woo all are staying safe and dry! I worry about you with all the flooding.

KhL