Sunday, October 4, 2009

Siberian Tomato

Wooo Friends.

Once again we have fallen behind. Behind on blogging and reading. Oh so sorry! In other news, I wanted to share with you all my Siberian Tomato. Note, I am referring to it as mine! I mean, I helped plant it. I helped water it. I helped harvest it. It is mine, right?

Well, it sure is pretty and it tastes GREAT but there isn't any fir on it. How can something called Siberian not have fur?

Oh, also we have tons of bananananananana peppers. Mom keeps telling me that despite their name, they are not banananananas.

There is my garden update. We still have TONS of tomatillos, cherry tomatoes, and okra. The cucumbers finally stopped producing. My newest trick is running by the tomato plants and snagging something off the vine. Just the other day, I snuck over to the vines and snagged a tomatillo! Dad told me to drop it and being obedient, I did, but I really wanted it.

Hope all is well with my friends!
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

16 comments:

Tracey and Huffle said...

Well, maybe some nasty person shaved that tomato? We all know you shouldn't shave a siberian.

Huffle Mawson

The OP Pack said...

For your first garden, CM, you did very well. Hope those banana peppers aren't too hot!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

Woo. Can I have that banananananana pepper? I'm from Texas; I love that HOT stuff! (AND banananananas!)
And Huffle's right.
Luv,
Dave
PS: I just said... a cat.... is right. Woo.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
Good job!
YOUR tomato looks great!
That banana pepper is spicy??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice said...

maybe if you brush up against the tomato, it will find it's missing fur?


Princess Eva

Holly and Khady said...

You really must learn that as soon as you snag them, you must chew, chew, chew as you run away!!

That way, there is nothing left to drop when the human tells you to!

Your sis,
KhL

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yep-woo, that siberian tomato is naked - maybe a aiberian tomato thief stole its fur!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I know woo will take khare of business!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

You certainly have a green paw there CM. My sissies love tomatoes but I haven't acquired the taste for them.

tailwags
Noah

The Husky in the Window said...

You'all did good with your garden. Woo pups sure are good at growing things.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

So if you helped plant it, water it, and harvest it, did you get to help eat it?

Steve

Maggie and Mitch said...

Your garden veges are so pretty, Cornelia Marie! Our garden is all done and needs to be ripped out! Mom is behind on that project too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
That tomato looks great Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate
P.S. Tia needs to read me blog Harrr.

Comet and BLU said...

That must be so fun to have yummy food growing in your yard. You can sneak a snack whenever you want one. We've fallen really far behind on our blogging and visiting our friends too. Sometimes that just happens.

Turbo the Sibe said...

Hey CM, you should post a picture of you and your grub!

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛