Friday, December 18, 2009

Dreamin...

Woo Friends,

I hope you all are having a great Holiday Season so far! Mine is off to a rockin' start! Mom has been off work for a week now and will be for the next 2! I am the luckiest pup ever!

So between now and then... I am going to prepare for my 2nd Christmas. I wonder what Santa Paws will bring to me? Snow perhaps? The forecast is making small mention of something Christmas Eve night. That is all I will say about that!
Speaking of dreaming.... I better think of what I am going to get Mom for her birthday on Monday! I need to go consult with my sisters, I suppose.

Catch you all soon!!!
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

6 comments:

Shmoo said...

You should get into the garbage and spread it all over the house for your mom. They really love that on their birthday, they get all excited, yell, scream, jump up and down.

Meeshka

Huffle Mawson said...

LOL at Meeshka! Or you could catch your mum a bug or a bird or something. I know she'd get very excited about that.

The Thundering Herd said...

We still say you should "help" with the tree. Natasha will be glad to give pointers on how she and Nikita managed to lay it on its side.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cornelia Marie!
Your mom is at home for 3 weeks?? Wow!
I am sure you are very happy!
I know you will find the perfect gift for her birthday!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cyber-sibes said...

Happy birthdazy to your mom - its today, right?
I think Meeshka has an excellent idea. My peeps love that too!

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo

The Army of Four said...

Oh, my little red sister! You look SO very pensive! I think your mom would love to be smothered with smoochies for her birthday!!!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Oh, how I wish I could send you SNOW for Christmas!!!