Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Meowday to Me!

Meows all my friends!

Today is a very special day in my house. Do you want to know why? It is my 17th Birthday. Now, let me ask you. I don't look like a 17 year old kit-cat do I???

Would you like to know how I am spending my day? See, my Mom and Storm's Mom were talking and there was mention that Storm and Zim should come over to my house to have a big birthday bash. You know, do all the things we can't do - raid the fridge, toss toilet paper all over the house, zoomies until we can't zoom anymore... that sorta stuff.

Well, Storm and I intercepted our parent's emails and saw that no real plans were made to transport us to see each other, so we took matters into our own hands...er paws. I made my way to Kansas while Mom was at work.

Check us out!

Don't we look like a couple of lovely ladies? My BFF Storm is so sweet to ask for a group birthday song for me, isn't she?

Well, I had a meowtastic time on my secret trip to Kansas to see Storm (and no worries, I said my meows to the rest of the Ao4). Time now for a nap. Traveling can be exhausting, meow!!!

Thank you all in advance for the lovely birthday wishes! I appreciate each and every one of them!

Meows,
Tia

13 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Bark, I mean Meow-Day Tia! Hope you get lots of yummy kitty snackies - W00t!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Maggie and Mitch said...

Happy 17th birthday, Tia! We're singing the birthday song right along with Storm!
We hope you get lots of treats and hugs today!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cyber-sibes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyber-sibes said...

Happy Birthday to Mew,
Happy Birthday to Mew,
Happy 17th birthday dear Tia friend of Stormy,
Happy Birthday to woo, I mean, mew!

Hope woo both get khake! And Frosty Paws, (or whatever it is that cats get. Ham, maybe?)

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo & maybe NOT moo

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Happy Birfday Tia! Hope woo gots lots of prezzies to play wid.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Huffle Mawson said...

Happy birthday to my BFF! You don't look a day over 12.

Huffle

The Army of Four said...

Me-ow-ow-ow! Seriously!
It was so wonderful having you here, my dear friend. Is there any Frito Pie left in your magic cold box? Zimmie wanted dibs on that. Ha roo roo meow!
Happiest of birthday's to you, my friend!
Tail wags,
Storms

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Happy Birthday Tia! You don't look a day over 5, my love! Just think, next year you'll be 18 and can vote!

Meow,
Wilbur

Mochi and Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Tia! How cool that you got to hang out with the AO4! :)

Mochi

Holly and Khady said...

Wow! 17 is so pawsome Tia! You don't look a day over 5! You are one tough kit khat! I'm glad you got to visit with your BFF! Storm is a wonderful friend to have, as are the rest of the Ao4!

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you got some ham!

Holly and Khady

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

A very Meowy 1-day late Birfday, Tia! Woo R not old, woo R experienced! Woo still look like a young kitty to us.

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

Lacy said...

w00fs, happy late meowday tooo uuu. me sworry me was late..hope u gits sum kitty toys and u has many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Tia!
I can see you had a great time celebrating your big day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza