Monday, February 8, 2010

Enjoying the Sun

Meow friends...

I hope your week is off to a great start!!! I had a great weekend with my family. Before that Super Bowl stuff came on, I was able to lure Mom to the door and let me out on the porch with my two sisters.

See, sometimes I like to go out on the porch and get some fresh air. Maybe sometimes bask in the warm sunshine. Only, I fooled Mom. I had other plans in mind. Check out my little video below...

video

Ha! That will show Mom! Don't you like how I paused at the top of the steps as if to say, "Mom, you see me?" So, once I got down on the grass, I totally upset Cornelia Marie. She has never seen me go outside before and she was really concerned for my safety.

Anymeow... I found some patches of cat nip and I was in heaven! Check out some of these iPhone photos :)
Ahhh, sunlight... and cat nip... does a kitty good!
Meows,
Tia

15 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

Tia my BFF, you are looking awesome! I'm so glad you got to go out in the sun!

The Army of Four said...

Tia, you look SO beautiful and graceful in your video! And look at you out in the yard! How exciting!!! That sun must have felt heavenly!
Tail wags,
Storms

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
Sure you had a nice time outside in your yard!
I loved your video too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Tia

That looks like a vewy fun adventoowe, I'm awfully glad you have such wondewful sissies who cawe and woowy about you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love it outside too, just don't get your pretty paws dirty!

Meow,
Wilbur

Cyber-sibes said...

We don't see kitties running around here, but woo do look tasty.. I mean, toasty, in the sun.

a-roos to yus,
jack a-roo & moo too

Penny, Poppy & Patches said...

OMD! You get to go outside? And don't run away? Woohoo! I wonder if that Catnip stuff makes you feel all warm inside! If it does, we could use some of that! It's almost 2:30 p.m. and it's only 35 degrees! We are NOT amused!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Holly and Khady said...

I hope you enjoyed your outing! It sure looks like you did!

KhL

Mochi and Mommy said...

Sure looks like you enjoyed your time outside! :)

Mochi

The Husky in the Window said...

Woo are a really cool kitty. I enjoyed seeing woo in the sunshine enjoying your yard. Keep warm today.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Asta said...

I just heawd that sitka is weally weally sick. I am pwaying wif all my might and cwossing my paws!!
p;eez get bettew sweet fwiend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kira The BeaWootiful said...

Wooos! We just heard about Sitka and we will be keeping our paws crossed and sending healing Sibe vibes!
all our best
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Jan's Funny Farm said...

We send purrs and tail wags for Sitka!

Moondance Huskies said...

We want you to know that we are all purraying real hard for Sitka. All of us have our paws crossed and we are sending healing husky AND kitty vibes.
We all love you!
Skye, the Moondance Huskies, Kitties and mom Joan

Stella said...

DK and the Herd told us that Sitka is sick in the hospital. We are praying for this pup's recovery! We are glad to hear that Sitka is in a good hospital where they are able to help her.

Let us know how she is doing.

Kisses,
Stella