Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hard Working Puppy

Wooo Friends,

I tell ya, it is hard work being the helpful puppy that I am! Not only do I have Executive Sous-Chef to add to my title, I have ... well, I am not sure what to call it. Table Putter Together Extraordinaire?

Anyroo, Mom bought a new pup table for the kitchen. And do you know who put it together? No, not me. Mom did, but I assisted. I inspected every piece of the furniture. And I supervised her handy work. You know, she may have not put it together properly if I had not been around.

Let's take a look at my handy work from mom's iPhone camera... (look closely in the 2nd photo... yup. That is Sitka. Doesn't look like she is working too hard, does it???).

Wow. That was alot of work! With bathroom breaks, it took Mom right over an hour. She was pretty proud of herself. And do you want to know what thanks I got...


Yeah right! Chicken? Pesto Noodles? Wine? Not on your life. I did get plenty of head rubbies, and bellie rubbies. OH, I did get extra treats :) I still think I should have gotten a tiny taste of chicken. Oh wait. I did :)

Hope your week is going well!
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

11 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

You are one hard working puppy CM! I think you'll need to take a nap after all that. And get some ham.

Cyber-sibes said...

Whew, that was a lot of snoopervising! At least woo got belly rubs & a bit o'chicken!

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo & moo too

Turbo the Sibe said...

Dear CM,

I have found asking for food to be pointless. And not as rewarding as helping yourself.

A job well done should be rewarded with chicken!

Love,

Your Unkey Tubey

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow your mum did an awesome job and I'm sure Sitka was just having smoko!! ( thats aussie for a break)

tailwags
Noah xx

The Army of Four said...

You're a VERY good TPTE! The best EVER!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Zimmie wants to know if his friend Adrill helped your mom?

Lorenza said...

Good job Cornelia Marie!
Supervising is hard work!
And you were well paid!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love the new table! It looks really great and very sturdy, so apparently you did a good job.

Kat

Holly and Khady said...

You are definitely a working dog! I think your supervising skills are fabulous!

Good thing you got some chicken! But, the pasta to go with it would have been nice too!

KhL

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Woo-hoo,

We likes how yur room looks after all of yur hard work, CM.

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

The Thundering Herd said...

We are exhausted just looking at the pictures and headed for a nap. And the lack of food is inexcusable.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

You did a good job. We think you should have been given a seat and a plate at the dinner table for all your hard work.