Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow, Feb 12 and 13, 2010

With all that has happened, we have not had a chance to share our snow pics with you all from last Friday and Saturday. Cornelia Marie tugged at me and said that she wanted to share, so I am going to turn this post over to her.

Wooo my friends. Friday, we sat around ALL day waiting on the "so called 2-6 inches of snow". By lunch time, we were about to give up. Rain started. Yuck. Then, guess what... sleet... and then that white fluffy stuff! It was SOOO fun and our backyard became a winter wonderland. EVEN Tia ventured out to check things out. Can you believe it?? I want to post some photos of our fun for you all to enjoy because I think we need something to smile about while we send my sister some healing vibes. And we do appreciate all of your comments - from old friends and new ones as well. They mean so much to all of us!

We are posting one photo of each of us, but in addition, we decided to put the photos in a slide show because in looking in the album of over 150, we picked out about 28 to share and that is to many to post in the blog. Hope you enjoy them!

And now the slideshow....



And again, we appreciate all of your thoughts for Tia and my sister. We can't want for her to be home with us again.

Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

8 comments:

Asta said...

Cownelia Mawie
Those pictowew awe lovely..I think you all enjoyed that snow, and look pawfect in it.

I am still cwossing my paws fow youw sissie Tia and hope she will be all well vewy soon
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Asta said...

I meant Sitka , sheeesh..mommi is stoopid..Did Tia like the snow too??
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

We are smiling looking at the pictures. It is nice to have some good stuff out there. I especially love the paw prints in the snow. Marvelous. Keep furring CM. Your sister will be home soon.

Oz and Zozo

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, little red sis! You did a GREAT job posting! We LOVED seeing pix of you in the snow. Zim is trying to print out one of the ones of Sitka in the snow to hang above his cool polar bear blanket! :) Stormy just LOVES the pix of her BFF Tia! I would love to run, run, run in the snow with you! And Dave wants in on some of that "lovin'" action going on! :)
I'm so glad Sitka is in the recovery mode! You need to listen to your mom and daddy when Sitka comes home and let her get lots of rest and stuff - OK?
Love,
Ammy

Huffle Mawson said...

CM, those are wonderful snow pictures and I am glad you all got to have some fun out there, especially my BFF Tia! I am purring my hardest for Sitka, I know she will be home soon.

Cyber-sibes said...

Beawootiful pictures, love the slide show! CM, I hardly recognized woo....you growed up so beawootiful! mom liked seeing Tia, and we're happy she got to check out the snow. we're still sibe vibe'n fur Sitka, hope she gets to come home soon!

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo & moo too

Holly and Khady said...

I am SO happy that you all got some snow!!! How exciting! Loved the slideshow! You looked like you had such a great time in your snow!

Holly and Khady

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow. We just wish that Sitka hadn't gotten sick so you could have enjoyed it more.

Kat