Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cookies!!!

Well... we are back. Thank you all for the sweet comments wondering where on earth we went to. We did not intend to take a break from blogging... it sorta happened. With my recovery, I ended up hogging alot of mom's time and that prevented us from blogging. Mom has also been very busy with work and stuff so that has taken her away from helping us type on the Mac. Anyroo... we are sorry for leaving our friends hanging. We hope to get back on schedule on blogging AND reading your blogs. We just hope you all haven't forgotten about us!!!

Anyroo, between all of the running around and healing and stuff... Mom found time a few weeks ago to go to a place called Hilton Head Island with her friends. Rest assured, she did not forget about us. There is a cool store called Tail-Waggers that Mom has actually taken me to once before.

So.... I wanted to share with you the treats that Mom brought back for Cornelia Marie and myself!
Aren't they too cute to eat? Oh no worries.....

Now you see it...
Now you don't....

Look at CM's chompers...

CM was very careful to get the icing all over MY bed!

SO... we didn't get to go run in the sand and play in the ocean... BUT we got these cool treats out of the deal!

Oh, and if you are wondering... I am doing VERY WELL from my surgery in February. My fur is coming back in nicely. I still have a mohawk, but it isn't as noticeable. I will see if Mom can get some recent outside photos of me so you can see :)

Well... Hope you all are doing well... and we are going to catch up on reading now... we may not comment on all of the posts. Hope you understand!

HUGS!!!
Sitka

8 comments:

Momo and Pinot said...

Ver very cute cookies!!!

Momo & Pinot

Huffle Mawson said...

Yay welcome back puppers! Those cookies look mighty tasty. But did Tia get anything?

Joe Stains said...

So good to hear from you guys again!!

The Army of Four said...

COOKIES!!!!!! Those are the coolest! Even better is seeing my main squeeze and her little sis!!! Great disappearing act; I didn't know you were a magician!
Play bows,
Zim

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
I am happy to know you are doing so well!
Yummy cookies!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Sitka, we're so glad you've recovered well from that horrid illness. Boy we were all so worried.
Crikey we didn't think you could eat those treats. They're awesome. I guess they're all gone now right...

Noah x

Maggie and Mitch said...

What yummy looking cookies and pretty too! You look like you're going in for the kill, Cornelia Marie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Holly and Khady said...

Hey Sitka!!! We were wondering when you would be posting again!

Those cookies look totally yummy!!! Your mommy is so nice to bring them back for you.

Hugs to you and my sister, CM!

Khady Lynn