Saturday, June 19, 2010

I gotta wear shades...

Wooo Puppers....

So a while ago, Dad was playing around with me. Mom snagged this photo with her iWoo (ok, it is technically an iPhone, but I personally like iWoo better). My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades...
.... I must admit.... I don't sport them as well as my sisters boyfriend, Zim, and his brother, Dave, does. I think they both are super talented to be able to keep on their glasses without human assistance!!! Check out Zim by clicking here, and here, and Dave, by clicking here!

Have a great Saturday!!!
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie

6 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! We couldn't wait to see what you were going to blog about! You look really cool, CM!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Thanks for the sweet words about me and the Deeve!

The Thundering Herd said...

We feel like we should ask for your paw-to-graph. You must be a movie star.

Huffle Mawson said...

You look so very cool CM! You should wear shades all the time.

Lorenza said...

You look adorable Cornelia Marie!
Happy Weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cyber-sibes said...

Woo, we think woo look Siberiffic in those, CM!
Furry furry cute!

jack a-roo & miss moo

Holly and Khady said...

Hey sis! You look really cool! I love your shades!!

Khady Lynn