Friday, July 2, 2010

Cat in a Bag?

Meow my friends...

A month ago, Mom was getting ready to go on a trip with her friends. She pulled out her bags and had plans to put her monogram on them. However, before she could get them to the embroidery machine, I intervened! Oh, these photos are courtesy of the iMeow (Yeah, the Sibes call it an iWoo, mom calls it an iPhone... I think I am right)...

What? I am simply trying to help!

I mean, if Mom didn't have me to help, how would she get anything accomplished?
Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy 4th of July!
Meows,
Tia

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Tia, my dear friend! You look so beautiful in that bag! And you look like such a little kitten!!! Simply adorable!
I think your mom should have taken you with her!
Tail wags,
Storms

Droopy and Callie said...

Oh no it's a kitty cat in a bag!!!!!!!! Tia did you get to sneak on your momma's trip with her???? What fun!

Lots of slobber,
Droopy and Callie

Asta said...

tia
I think you awe a twemendous help and soo adowably cute doing it

Happy Fouwf of July to all of you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I like to sit in suitcases before my parents go on trips too. I guess this is just another thing we have in common, my love.

Meow,
Wilbur

Huffle Mawson said...

Tia my BFF, you are so cute! I wish you could sneak in a bag and come visit me!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tia!
That bag sure is perfect for your mom to take you out and have some fun!
Happy Independence Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Humans are strange. They always say they don't have enough time, enough hands .... but offer to help and sheesh, you'd think you are in the way.